• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHat is your favorite program in your Computer?

Silver

Kyle
Years
  • Pretty much iTunes and Safari.
    I always have iTunes open, like no exceptions, and I guess my last.fm scrobbler could go along with iTunes, and Bowtie, since it's a good iTunes controller.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Listing...Listing...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    itunes
    Safari
    AVG Internet Security
    Windows Live Messenger
    Photoshop CS3
    Microsoft Word
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Complete...Complete...

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Photoshop CS4
    Opera
    Dev-C++
    VMware

I usually don't type much x_x. I even ignore the lack of any word processing software in here, but even though I have Notepad++, I tend to prefer the IDEs or notepads and sometimes even edit.com. And for Linux, I generally use gedit.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    K, soo.

Firefox - Always open
    Rainmeter - Always open
    Winamp - Always open
    Skype - 80% of the time it's open
    Windows Live Messenger - 70% of the time it's open
    Rocketdock - Always open
    Winlendar - Always open
    uTorrent - 40% of the time it's open
    VLC - 90% of the time it's open
    Paint.net - Only used for screenshots, fixing errors in images, and artwork

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
  • MAMplayer- Who doesn't want a neat light show to go with your midis?
    GXSCC - Don't tell me you wouldn't like to hear a 8-bit version of your favorite song?
    Meridian Advance - Don't we all want a HDD space effecient program to play our video game music?
    Joy2Key - This Program lets your controller be your mouse, keyboard, or your means to play games that are keyboard/mouse only. I wonder what would I do without it?

For those who don't know GXSCC and MAMplayer are programs that revolve around midi files. GXSCC plays are your midi files but it instead of the usual instuments you get from those files. That player will use the same kind of intruments that are used on a NES. MAMplayer is a normal midi player with an added touch it has some rather special visualizations. As for Meridian Advance that a very special media player that plays only "special" file types. If you want more details about the specifics feel free to pm me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    iTunes, Sibelius (music composition software), Windows Live Messenger, Google Chrome. In that order. No questions.

Back