• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Scene?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Seelvah.Oh my god, don't worsen my mind giving him nicknames.CUTE nicknames. I can't bear with the sound. And I'm saying it so much right now (Seel-*gets shot.* Dewgong? *gets killed.*omg,bad joke.)

Eh, he's mah bishie. I'm...kinda allowed to. ;D It's catchy, non?

Gotta confess the sculpture touched my heart.

True that. The sculpture and Silver remembering...goodness, such cuteness. <3 Odd how he was two and had all that hair! I was...growing hair at that time. He must've had a full head of hair when he was born.

Well, which sculpture? Blue ran into a scary looking one while they were trying to leave...and it seemed as if Silver remembered back then(and it made it look like a sculpture)...both were nice. Great mementos of his past.

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
  • i love the funny parts! ^_^

like this one

Spoiler:

i lol'd so hard @ ruby's face XD

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • My favorite part is when Mimi (the Feebas) came back to save Ruby, and when Ruby gave it a ribbon and made a proper speech for it... That part was so touching.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    My favorite part is in Vol. 25 when Green was exhausted and collapsed into Blue's arms ;D(while calling her a pesky girl =))

AND. When Silver was about to leave the "group" in FRLG because he felt like he didn't belong in it. But then Green goes up to him and pulls him back in smiling <33. I thought it was a huge improvement since the GSC arc cause he tried to turn Silver into the police -_-;

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Totally when Red found out Yellow was a girl...The look on his face...xD
    Also, the scene when Gold "Touched" Blue adn Silver was like "DONT TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!"
    xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Also, the scene when Gold "Touched" Blue adn Silver was like "DONT TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!"
    xD

Wow. Two shippy hints in one scene! I remember that one...I'm gonna go look for it again! :D

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I wonder if he was jealous of Gold or trying to get he away from anyone prettier than Silver himself... AMUUUUSIIING, *giggles.*

Oh,my poor imaginative mind...

*Is not going to sleep today.:O*

Yours imsoniagoldxsilver,

Miss Berlitz.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I wonder if he was jealous of Gold or trying to get he away from anyone prettier than Silver himself... AMUUUUSIIING, *giggles.*

That scene is basically a big PreciousMetal, Chosen, Imperial/ButtShipping hint. I luff it. *-*

Silver is pretty...I keep trying to tell my sister that...:D

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Imperial and Buttshipping?

Does buttshipping go to Blue and Gold? D: What a name. And Imperialshipping might be...?

Yours buttly (?),

Miss Berlitz

<3.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    D: ....... I got a serious problems if he sits relaxed and the shorts get smaller with the passing of time. Lack of blood, nose bleeding nonstopness. :/ Older Gold.... I'm not going to sleep tonight,godness. :/

Yours.......overwhelmed,...

Berlitz Ojyou-Sama.

<3 hear its onily for gold,sorry.kissescallmelaterifyou'regoodlookingsweetheart.:*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Older Gold....

Well, depends on how much older he gets...say, if we're talking about...say eighteen year old Gold...then, hey, no complaints here.

Eighty year old Gold...-shiver-

Back