• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Star Wars movies/games

Darkomega1

SW Battlefront 2 Jedi Master
    Years
    Its been long time since the making of the Star Wars saga, but what do people like about Star Wars. What is your favorite Star Wars movie or game.

From the movies to games, Star Wars fans have always had great opportunity to live the saga through video games.

Here are some games that i know of
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Star Wars Battlefront II
    Lego Star Wars
    Up coming Lego Star Wars II
    Star Wars Empire At War

The Saga

Star Wars is a science fantasy saga and fictional universe created by writer / producer / director George Lucas during the 1970s. The saga began with the film Star Wars (later retitled Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope), which was released on May 25, 1977, by 20th Century Fox. The film became a pop culture phenomenon - spawning five more feature films, three spin-off films, five television series and an extensive collection of licensed books, comics, video games, and other products - all of which are set within a fictional "galaxy far, far away."

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is a 1999 science fantasy film written and directed by George Lucas. It was the fourth film to be released in the Star Wars saga, and the first in terms of internal chronology. Among fans, the title is commonly abbreviated as "TPM".[1]

Two Jedi Knights are assigned as ambassadors to a trade dispute that is threatening the planet Naboo. When the situation turns violent, the Jedi, along with Padmé Amidala, the planet's queen, flee Naboo in an attempt to reach the capital world Coruscant in the hope of finding a peaceful end to the dispute. Along the way, the ship must stop for repairs on the planet Tatooine. It is there that the Jedi encounter Anakin Skywalker, a young slave boy who is unusually strong in the Force. When the group returns to Naboo, they realize that the situation is much worse than they thought—the evil Sith have returned.

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones is a 2002 science fantasy film directed and co-written by George Lucas. It was the fifth film to be released in the Star Wars saga, and the second in terms of internal chronology. Among fans, the title is commonly abbreviated as "AOTC".[1]

Ten years after the Battle of Naboo, the galaxy is on the brink of civil war. Under the leadership of a renegade Jedi named Count Dooku, thousands of solar systems threaten to secede from the Galactic Republic. When an assassination attempt is made on Senator Padmé Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, nineteen-year-old Jedi apprentice Anakin Skywalker is assigned to protect her, while his mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi is assigned to investigate the assassination attempt. Soon, Anakin, Padmé, and Obi-Wan are drawn into the heart of the Separatist territories, and the beginning of a new threat to the galaxy, the Clone Wars.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is a 2005 science fantasy film written and directed by George Lucas. It was the sixth and final film released in the Star Wars saga and the third in terms of internal chronology. Among fans, the title is commonly abbreviated to "ROTS".[1]

Three years after the onset of the Clone Wars, the noble Jedi Knights have been leading a massive clone army into a galaxy-wide battle against the Separatists. After the kidnapping of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi is dispatched to eliminate the evil General Grievous, while Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's growing friendship with the Chancellor becomes frowned upon by the Jedi order, and dangerous to the Jedi Knight himself. When the sinister Sith Master Darth Sidious unveils a thousand-year-old plot to rule the galaxy, the fate of Anakin, the Jedi order, and the entire galaxy is at stake.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm really not sure whether this should go in Other Entertainment or Other Games since the thread is talking about both, but I know it doesn't go in Other Chat. I guess I'll just move it to OE since that would seem to make more sense, but the other staff can move it as they see fit. ^^;

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    The usage of the word "people" when referring to Star Wars is highly inaccurate; I would only be willing to encompass men into this category, since I know that most women are like "wot the ef is this shite?!" As men, we naturally like things that don't make sense and are completely different. We go to movies to escape the mundanity of everyday life, such as Clerks or teen romance movies. We're affected by movies like women are, but in an entirely different way.

For me, personally, the weirder the better. Give me a movie with lots of action-packed alien violence that hardly makes sense anyday, and I will immerse myself in it.

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
    Years
    I like Jedi Academy for PC. It's got millions of mods you can download, so I get to play as anyone, even Weird Al.

Years
    The only Star Wars games i have played are... Battlefront 1 and some other one that I cannot seem to remember but is on my gamecube. Love the films though1!

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    I'm not familliar with the games, but the movies are great!!
    I think all the Star wars movies are good including the old ones, but the last one was pretty awesome though =D
    It kinda settled It all.
    ehh..but anyways my favorites have to be II and III(the new ones, yes). I just loved them!! they had lots of action!! =D
    I recommend all to watch the star wars saga, you won't be disapointed^^

Back