• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite toothpaste flavor?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oh shut up Toothy. XD

As for me.. the first thing I pick up in the cupboard. As long as it's not paprika flavour or sour cream and chives. But... mostly mint or something XD

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    I like the minty ones, particularly because there usually only are minty and tasteless toothpastes, and the tasteless suck even more. The minty ones also make my breath feel better :D

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Mint, ive never had any others!

Mint works well for fresh breath, imagine if there was a garlic bread flavoured one!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Garlic?!

and...

Bread?!

mmmmmmmmmmm........ garlic bread.... XD

HereticSteel

Years
    yeah it would probably be quite a fun toothpaste! XD

just wouldnt really clean your teeth!

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    er..........Mint
    isnt mint the main flavour that everyone has in their house....it's because it's "fresh"....everyone likes fresh breath in the morning...

HereticSteel

Years
    Tig said:
    Ack!

But what about a toothpaste that after you've cleaned your teeth orange juice doesn't taste bitter and sour! o.o

Not just orange juice, everything!!!!!!!!

I told my mum i should brush my teeth after breakfast so the food doesnt taste horrible and so my breakfast is cleaned out, and still she doesnt agree!

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    moms never believe their kids XD mine always forces me to use herbal and thos weird medicated ones whenever she can...

good thing i always got mint and orange flavors hidden somewhere all the time ^_^

Back