• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite gem/precious stone?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I like Diamond. It's nice and neutral, being that it's clear, and when you hold it up to the light it forms all the colours of the rainbow. I don't collect, or wear jewellery (even a watch), but I like to look at diamonds in shop windows. ^_^

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I like Diamond. It's nice and neutral, being that it's clear, and when you hold it up to the light it forms all the colours of the rainbow. I don't collect, or wear jewellery (even a watch), but I like to look at diamonds in shop windows. ^_^
    heh same here :classic:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I guess Sapphire or Topaz...er, Topaz ithe orange colored one right? o_O; My favorite color is yellowish orange. And I think blue shades in gems are cool.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Topaz comes in lots of diffrent colors, Amber is a yellowish orange too.
    I like Amathis, Garnit, Opal, and Diamond =3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I like anything pink but I suppose topaz and diamond. Topaz because it's my birthstone of November, and diamond because...it's diamond. You know, the original hard yet sparkly substance that drives me insane whenever I pass by the display windows containing the shiny glittery stuff...

Yeah, I'll stop my daydream now. ^_^; But diamonds ARE lovely and quite popular. I could go on rambling on and on about diamonds the whole day. XD

enchantress

Queen of the Night
    Years
    Sapphires were my favourite for many years until recently. Now I tend to lean more toward rubies and diamonds.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i like Diamonds most of all cause their harder then steel, and titanium also right? =/ and Topaz seems nice aswell and last but not least Rubys and Sapphires =b

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    erm...tapaz because I was born in November, I don't really know much about stones/gems.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I love all gems and precious stones.
    But specially diamonds, rubys, emeralds, sapphires, chrystals and pearls.
    They are so beatiful and shiny.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Aquamarine and sea water pearl.
    (the next Pokemon game is Pokemon Pearl, yay!)

To Peach:
    Do you like Wedding Peach? I like it!! ^^

Back