• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite (pre)evolution in Generation 4?

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Pre-Evo: I personally like Bonsly~ Because throwing it in Brawl is my favorite thing to KO with. I've grown on Mime Jr. as well.

Evolutions: Togekiss and Gliscor are the ones I like. XD Gallade and Froslass are pretty interesting too. Same for Glaceon.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Definitely Mantyke. Mantine was one of my favorite gen II Pokemon, so seeing it get some recognition was nice.

My favorite evolution is Glaceon. What a cutie pie!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Pre-Evo: I personally like Bonsly~ Because throwing it in Brawl is my favorite thing to KO with. I've grown on Mime Jr. as well.

Evolutions: Togekiss and Gliscor are the ones I like. XD Gallade and Froslass are pretty interesting too. Same for Glaceon.

You took the text right out of my mouth, except for Gliscor. He scared me. -_-"

This man speaks truth!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hmm, i would have to say Munchlax and Riolu. They both have pretty strong final evolutions.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Oh yes, the question applies to both evolutions and pre-evolutions for those of you who didn't read properly. :P

Uhh... onto the topic, my favourite evolution is Magnezone and pre-evolution is Budew, it's so adorable. <3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My fav pre-evos: Mine Jr. & Bonsly!
    My fav evos: Togekiss, mamoswine, eeveelutions, gliscore and honchcrow

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    happiny + munchlax <3
    but my favourite evolution is probably glaceon/frosslass/poliswine (:

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    My favourite pre evo of he 4th gen would be Bonsly, an my favourite evolution would be either Electivire or Togekiss. i just think there awesome haha

Back