• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite science-fiction TV show?

What is your favourite science-fiction TV show?

• Doctor Who

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Lost in Space

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Blake's 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • X-Files

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyrilWashbrook

Dalekmaniac
    Years
    For me, it's quite obvious...Doctor Who! Then again, I guess I'm sort of biased in some way.

If you're in Australia, then the Doctor regenerates on Tuesday and Wednesday. Up TOM BAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ABC 6.00PM Mon-Thu)

Anyway...

Doctor Who
    Lost in Space
    Blake's 7
    Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
    Star Trek (TV series)
    X-Files

There is no "other".

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I don't like any of them XD If I had to choose, it would have to be Doctor Who, because it's the only one I've ever actually seen... plus it's from the UK! My favourite of all time would be Red Dwarf... as that it hilarious. ^_^

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Huge Sci-fan I am.

Star Trek - I still rate Deep Space Nine to be the best series, Sisko has style. But I like all 4 of the Star Trek, never really got into Enterprise
    Babylon 5 - I'm only starting to get into this, but I enjoy what I've seen.
    Stargate - I loved the movie, and the series rocks just as hard.
    Red Dwarf - Hilarious stuff :-)
    X-Files - Started off great, but got worse as the series went on
    Twin Peaks - I doubt most of you will have heard of this. Very bizarre series.

I'm probably missing a few more series somewhere...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Twin Peaks - I doubt most of you will have heard of this. Very bizarre series.
    Isn't that show just so weird? It freaked me out the first time I saw it (which was a repeat BTW... I'm not that old XD), but... different is definitely and underexaggeration XD

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I voted for doctor who but my favourtie sci-fi series is Stargate: Atlantis

Comments about diffrent shows:

Doctor Who: Best BBC shows ever wacth it on BBC: Kids Canada on saturdays. Tom Baker is the best.

Stargate:Sg-1: Amazin seires defintely better then the movie. Richard Dean Anderson is so funny.

Stargate: Atlantis: Best series ever. I just love the design the did for Atlantis and everything on the series looks so cool.

Star Trek: Love this to. Enterprise is my favourite series though and First Contact my favourite movie.

Tek War: CSI meets Star Trek. Crime Figiting in the future.

Jeremiah: Post-Aplcoalypse world. Very Dramatic.

Red Dwarf: Very Funny

Captain Star: Canadian cartton very fuuny/

Years
    >.> I choose other.
    The closest I get to science fiction is Tru Calling. And...Nobody knows what that is, because it gets really bad ratings, and Fox might cancel it, and...Then I would hate them forever.
    Anyway, it`s about a girl named Tru Davies (hoowahahah! My last name is Davies!), played by Eliza Dushku (Eliza Davies sounds weird, though), who relives days. People die, then they ask for her help. Her day rewinds, and she saves them from dying. It`s kind of the same concept as Groundhogs Day, except, there is only one episode where she keeps reliving the day over and over again like that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    blah none of them i do watch X-fles on sunday but..im not big on it...i like some new show "Smallville" its about superman when he was in like highschool and when he was learning all about his strenghts and weaknesses pretty cool show it comes on ABC family.
    EDIT: camp , that show is awesome!!ive only seen it like for 10 mins but what i saw of it was pretty awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    cool i have about 100 bux now that i was saving up for my GBA DS so if i keep rollin in da dough ill have enough money

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER!!!!!!!
    how could you miss that off?
    *watches "once more with feeling"*

anyone else love buffy?

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i did not vote. My favs are like Star Track, Deep Space Nine, Star Gate, ect.
    I have watch all the other shows you did put on the list but their not my favs. Though out of them i have to sat Docotor Who and X-files are the best.

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    X Files all the way! :)
    Its one of my favourite things ever!
    I've got all the eps on video, the movie on dvd, my room is full of posters, I've got the music on cd and I've also got loads of other stuff too!
    (I think I'm abit obsessed lol) :laugh:
    Anyway I voted for the x files because I think it rulez!

Back