• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite type? Why?

What is your favourite type of Pokemon?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanks for not adding electric to the poll. Now I have to post. >:(

My favorite types are Fire, Ice, Electric, and Dragon.

Ghostdragon

Thunder
    Years
  • I've always been a huge fan of ghosts and dragons, Gengar is my favorite then Dragonite as my second. Out of the newer ones I'd say Salamence has become either 3 or 4 with Charizard right in there was well. Guess I've just always had a liking for these guys, maybe it's because of the elite four having these guys and I like Agatha and Lance.

Cinnabar Surfer

Pokemon Rockstar
    Years
  • Its always good to have good mix of Pokemon types when making a successful Pokemon party as I am sure you all known, however when pushed I would have to say the it is a toss up between fire, water and psychic pokemon.

I you pushed my a bit further I would proberly go with fire types because of their strong attacks.

Back