• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your HM Slave?

Years
    I used Zigzagoon when it was available in early-game routes, but in Diamond and Pearl I used Bidoof. Normally, I only had to use an HM slave when partaking in a Nuzlocke challenge, because I usually make sure to have a team that can cover all of the HM moves when normally playing through a Pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    In Platinum I'm using Kricketune. So good. He can Cut, Rock Smash, Flash, Sleep. Can get him early on.

Years
    I don't ever pick or catch a specific Pokémon to use just for HMs, with HMs like Fly and Surf they're useful enough to use on the Pokémon in my team and for HMs for cave exploring like Strength and Rock Smash I usually pick a Pokémon like Onix or Sandslash, depending on whatever's in my box.

After reading all the comments though I really wanna try a Linoone lol :)

Back