• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your LEAST favorite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    id say all the baby pokemon except bonsly after gen2 (unless you count riolu, then remove him as well) you can remove budew if they make it more useful in gen5 :P

Xynic

Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Zubat & Golbat. They appear everywhere in Caves D:

Ame

The tables are turned on you!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Ditto, I just keep it in the Daycare for using it breed, but it's not that I don't like it. I do, but I think it's a bit useless when I battle. : (

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    My Least Favorite?
    1) Claydol 2) Any of the useless baby pokemon and any pokemon that needs 'friendship' to evolve except Chansey and Goldbat ... 491) Shaymin 492) Glaceon 493) Skarmory

You can't ruin Skarmory, even less Amirita the blue-winged Skarmory

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Charizard. There's something I don't like about the fact that fanboys cream their pants over it and that it's treated as the most awesome pokemon although anything that knows Surf can OHKO it.
    Oh yeah, and it looks stupid.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Zubat, Golbat, Geodude, Graveler because they always appear in caves so that they can annoy you. The bats especially because they're speed-types and hard to escape.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ambipom, by far. D: I think Aipom was already my least favourite before gen 4 and Ambipom just amplified everything I disliked about it. ;__;

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    pachirisu, when i first saw it i was like, thats a cute water type pokemon looks like a picachu but different type i will just use thundershock or something like that and well i imagine you can guess where that got me, its a dirrect rip off of picachu minus the fact that its stupid and dosnt evolve.

Years
    I hate any of the Pokemon that get in your way when travelling (Zubat, Tentacool, etc.) However, I think my least favourite Pokemon are Koffing/Weezing and Grimer/Muk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back