• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your name?

Years
  • Great, now I can stalk you. XP

I'm Mike.

o, i thought i new u in real life. i dont know no mike.

never mind. ~_~

neways, id give out my last name (even tho sum of u may no it already) but that'd just b asking 2 get stalked. *~*

yep, it isnt that common of a last name, lyke smith. in fact, it isnt common at all. but i will say this. my initals r: ACM.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My names Ash or Ashley
    lol i use to pride m self for being called Ash

All my mates use to be jelous

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • o, i thought i new u in real life. i dont know no mike.

never mind. ~_~

neways, id give out my last name (even tho sum of u may no it already) but that'd just b asking 2 get stalked. *~*

yep, it isnt that common of a last name, lyke smith. in fact, it isnt common at all. but i will say this. my initals r: ACM.

All I can guess right now is Morissey...

Well, my name is Erik. Erik Hwang Kazama, I'm Korean, Japanese and Filipino(because of my gf ^^)

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
  • ~Hello,

I thought is was a good idea to create a thread where people can post their names. It's mainly to know a bit more about the people from the community. So just reply by telling your first name in this thread. No need to tell your complete name. So... Yeah. ^^
    My name is Savannah. It's not very common. (It's a spanish name, I think. ^_^)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My name is... Kristin. Yeah. Not Kristen. And I'm not giving out my middle/last name. XP

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • My name is Isak. It's a, umm... Scandinavian version for Isaac.

Last edited:

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • My name is Zach...
    Well it's actually Zachary but I like Zach better :D
    Plus I don't have to type/write as much letters xD :P

Back