• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your natural hair colour?

What is your natural hair colour?

• Brown

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Black

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Auburn (between brown and red)

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

• White

• Others (please specify)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    My hair is a moderately-dark brown color, it's dark, but not so dark that people can mistake it for black.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    lolz Whenever I come to a poll, I always vote for the winning one. XD
    Well anyway, my hair is brown, well dark brown really, some people mistakenly see it as black. =/

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    I have dark brown hair, but luckily few people have considered it black. I guess that although my hair is a darker shade of brown, it's still not all that dark. I'm never going to dye my hair, because I can't picture myself without my current hair color. I always feel weird looking at someone who dyed their hair after I've seen it a different color before. The first hair color I see on a person is the one I will usually picture them with, and is the one I consider best for them.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I was born with blonde hair, but over the years it turned brown. I'm not one to dye my hair either.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Black hair, some of the roots look brown, or my eyes are going. I have a few grey hairs which get covered up, Well I say few.. more like several strands here or there. Not noticeable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back