• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your overall playing time?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Currently 704:38. I am working towards completing it before platinum

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ehh, I never got into Pearl much, and I never actually beat the game, so the most on a Pearl file would be around 15 hours. Yeah, I know.

I just restarted Diamond, but I had about 140 hours logged. I had beaten the game once before that though.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    i've got like 65 hrs on my diamond i'm about to clock some in on pearl for the first time since i bought it
    i had a copy of pearl that i lost in the summer that had about 130 hrs of my life wasted the month i got it then lost it.......
    so almost 200

Years
    just reache the 223:30 mark. i'm fairly happy seeing as i rarely play (max 2 hours a day). I just train, go check out the GTS to see if there's anything I could put up for trade here that i can get for cheap (like, Spiritomb for Shiny Zapdos). Most poke's I run into are legit in the GS but that's another topic. Anyways, I'm happy with my playtime. It proves I'm not a freak (no offence to guys with 999:59, kudos to you, i just can't physically play that long) and it proves i haven't played for 2 days.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    OH, well, my Pearl had 400+ hours, which got broken, and my diamond has 254:34 right now.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    My time on my Pokemon Diamond is 19:58. I have 7 badges and I'm heading towards the Galactic building to fight Cyrus for the first time.

Back