• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Is Your Play Time?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Isn't there already a thread for this in GPG? Or somewhere in here, buried amongst the older threads?

Oh well.

In Diamond, I've logged about 145 hours. In Platinum, I recently broke 170 hours. In FireRed, I have about 25 hours logged (my most recent playthrough, that is) and in Emerald, about 45. Colosseum has roughly 20 hours logged, XD has maybe 2 (I started it yesterday), and my old save file in Battle Revolution has about 36 hours. Altogether, that's about 443 hours altogether.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just around 45 hours. XD; Have started finally playing it again after I restarted it and hopefully will be heading to the Pokemon League soon. c:

Back