• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is???

Years
    Natures don't affect how fast a Pokemon levels up. Natures only affect a Pokemon's stats.
    What the "best" nature is depends on what Pokemon you're trying to raise. For example, if a Pokemon learns only physical attacks and no special attacks, an Adamant nature would probably be best for that Pokemon since that nature raises physical Attack and lowers Special Attack.

But yeah... natures really don't have any effect on leveling Pokemon up. What affects the rate of leveling up is the experience points you earn in battle, and the amount of experience points you need to grow to each level. Some Pokemon need more than others.

I'm not entirely sure if that's what you were asking about, but I answered as best I could...

Back