• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of milk do you drink?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Whole milk... me no get fat... me excercise... you don't... you get fat as a hippo!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Skim tastes like 75% water, 25% milk, now whole milk is where it's att, all the k00l people droink whole

Years
    I don't like milk. o.o;;

but if I do use milk (in my cereal XD or in chocolate milk, that's good), I like 2% (or above, usually - my stepdad likes buying whole milk for some reason). Skim is like water to me. x_x;
    hey, someone agrees with me! Skim milk is like water *points above to smod of doom* XD

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    I used to drink whole milk(by the by, I hate chocolate! Lol, just kidding!) When i was fat, 4 years ago! Team magma girl you must check the milk you drink! HURRY! lol

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well then you must have not excercised, it's hard to drink whole milk and stay skinny if you don't excercise, unless you have uber metabolism

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    I have surpassed the normal level of milk-drinking, now I drink skim milk! I surpassed the barrier last year, it was fun :P, that didn't make much sense!..what i just said that is

Years
    It depends...if I'm at home, I drink 1% milk (since my family tried to get less fattening milk years ago, and we got down to 1%, and it's been like that ever since), but if I buy my own milk, then I'm more likely to drink whole milk. :P

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    It doesn't really matter to me. =P We have skim milk and 2% milk in our fridge, and I just grab whatever is closer to me. XD

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    Lol, before i didnt care at all what i grabbed, i ate anything! Chips, dips, beef, leaf(s), cake, rake, whatever you fed to me i'd of eaten.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hmm.. I can't drink milk, I'm lactose-intolerant ><;; ~origin

Back