• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of milk do you drink?

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    You are lucky! 2 percent milk tastes really good, but makes people fatter because of that fat and cals in it. If you drink a lot of it that is.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I don't even LIKE milk... but I put it in my cereal every moring.

Skim milk for me. Other milk makes me feel sick.

(I love ice cream, yogurt, and cheese though!)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    no fat in my milk. fatty milk is bad to me... isn't it weird how humans are the only animals that drink milk after weening?

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    I drink whole milk. IMO, that's the only milk that actually tatstes like, well, milk XD
    If I've had a cow, I would probably drink fresh milk ^^
    I'd rather drink water than skim milk, actually...
    But I'm one of those people who can eat or drink whatever they want, without getting fat. I actually weigh to little o.O

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I drink Skimmed Milk, as it's good for you, and all that. Whole milk tastes too creamy, and Semi-skimmed is just bleh :P I don't drink milk in anything but tea, so it doesn't really make much of a difference XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Skim milk. That's all I've ever drank. Consequently, I don't like whole milk all that much.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Two percent all the way! ^______^ I hate the taste of any other milk. >.< But I guess that's the same for anyone. ^.~ Plus, 2% milk is a nice medium between 1% and whole. ^^

~Kelsey

Back