• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of MP3 player do you prefer?

Which kind of MP3 player?

• MP3 CD Player

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ipod

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • My Computer!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other MP3 Player/Not Listed

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    Which kind? Personally, I think the MP3 CD player is the most efficient and affordable. The portability factor may not be as high as an Ipod or something similar, but I got mine for only $20, not to mention that you don't have a song limit; you have as many songs as you do CDs! [and you can fit hundreds of MP3s on CDs!]

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    My portable MP3 Player. I wanted an iPod, but with an MP3 Player I get acess to more Anime & Japanese Music. I just use my Computer when at home though. Saves Battery Power for when I'm on the go! ^^

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    I use an Ipod now. I used another mp3 player before...but I wanted somethin that didnt use batteries. But I'm still always usin my computer^^.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I have an MP3 player (called a DJ Ditty) that came with my Dell Laptop. So I use that. I'm too poor to get anything else. I want an iPod or some other MP3 player that can hold a lot of songs. And have the ability to look at all the songs you have stored without having to play them all/skip through them. I like it though because I can keep it in my pocket and put these nice little earphones in my ears and I can listen to it with one of my friends. And I can share songs with people on LimeWire. >3>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_o I use my 30 gig iPod. Sure, it was expensive and everyone and their mother has one, but I've been very impressed with it in the time I've had it. Batteries keep for a long time, I won't have to worry about running out of space in...well, a very long time. (I've had it almost a year and I've still only got about 2000 songs on it...and I've got PLENTY of space left for more. o__O) Plus, it doubles as a portable hard drive, which is just as useful as listening to music on the go for me. (I've got an old laptop with about a 9GB hard drive...so my iPod holds most of my files as opposed to my laptop. XD) I love it~ :3

Years
    Something that works and won't cost me a fortune. D:

Seriously, I don't need a fancy one with gigs of hard drive space. I have a 256 MB mp3 player right now. I bought rechargable batteries for it, so I never worry about batteries. It works fine for what I want it to do. ^^;
    I could care less if it was a brand name, or if it can 1000+ songs. I don't even listen to that many songs, so 256 MB works for me. o_O;;

Years
    iPods. I refuse to use anything else because all those Creative, RCA Lyrras and stuff, I've just found uncomparable to the iPod. I love my iPods. =D
    And I hate how small some of them are. 64MB-1Gig is just too small. I have an extensive (120GB) Multimedia library so I have to get something to hold most of it.

I could care less if it was a brand name, or if it can 1000+ songs.
    I don't use an iPod because it is a "brand name". I use it because it is far more simple, easier to use, and a lot nicer than any other MP3 player I have used. And most people with MP3 players use them beacuse they have a lot of music.

I don't like the i-pod...everyone has 'em....I start things,not follow....to put it simply...
    People don't use iPods because they are a "fad" or "cool" they use them because they are reliable and they have built quite a name for themselves. That is why they are popular.

Which kind? Personally, I think the MP3 CD player is the most efficient and affordable. The portability factor may not be as high as an Ipod or something similar, but I got mine for only $20, not to mention that you don't have a song limit; you have as many songs as you do CDs! [and you can fit hundreds of MP3s on CDs!]
    Then you have to carry around a clunky CD player, not knowing what songs are on what CD, carrying around tons of CDs, etc. With an iPod you have your entire library on a tiny device.

Last edited:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I just use my 512 MB (I don't listen to a lot of songs) Sansa SanDisk MP3 player. I'm thinking about asking for an iPod Nano for Christmas, though. X3

Back