• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pokemon would be in South Carolina?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • We know that New York would Unova pokemon because Unova is based off of New York, but I was wondering what kinds of pokemon would be in other places in North America. I know my hometown SC would share some of the pokemon from Unova in the same way that Kanto and Hoenn share some but I would like to know what kind of new pokemon would be in places like Myrtle Beach or the congaree swamp. Do any of you have any ideas?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • We know that New York would Unova pokemon because Unova is based off of New York, but I was wondering what kinds of pokemon would be in other places in North America. I know my hometown SC would share some of the pokemon from Unova in the same way that Kanto and Hoenn share some but I would like to know what kind of new pokemon would be in places like Myrtle Beach or the congaree swamp. Do any of you have any ideas?

and How exactly is Unova based off of New York? Because I really do not see the resemblance that much and I'm from New York City

But I think that Southern part of the United States would have Bidoof and Bibarel

:t354:TG

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Aspie said it was stated by the creators that it was based off New York. You have all the Subway Systems, Bridges, a city like Castelia, thus giving it a resemblance to New York. And yes New York doesn't have deserts in it.

To the question of the thread, it depends what habitats you have in the area, how well the area is development, and this is probably the same as habitats but geographical set up.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Let's see...

Wingull by the beaches, most definitely.

Totodile line would be in the swamps and marshes. The little pond in the community where we have our vacation house has its own resident alligator xD

I seem to remember my relatives having battles with snakes while vacationing down by the coast, so Ekans would also be quite common in some areas.

You would be able to fish up Pokemon like Tentacool and Krabby/Corphish by the ocean.

In some of the more populated areas, wild Meowth and Swanna. The college campuses I attended in SC had rather large populations of both stray cats and those big geese.

Oh, and if they ever created a mosquito Pokemon, you'd see TONS of those buggers down there xD

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • If i recall it Yanma and ytanmega are mosquitos pokemon
    ANyways Totodile's line a must

Back