• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind Of Pokemon Would You Like To Be?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • I would be Gardevoir so people would write lemon-style fanfics about me!
    :D That's epic win! :P

I'd be...an Alakazam. Or a male Gardevoir or a female Gallade. :\ Or...Uh...Arceus. Yeah, then I'd just go "I dun' like the world... Wake up, lazy boneses! Time to make a new world!" And you all diezzz. Or...maybe Sceptile...but actually...Yeah.

Delibird. I 'unno why. Delibird's just a cool bird. It's awesome looking. And he's Santa - but not fat. Ah!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    a ninetales. why? that's something I keep for myself.;)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I'd be either Lucario or Riolu. Since they are my favorite pokemon and, I could just blast anything I want with Aura Sphere. :)

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm kinda torn between two.
    Blaziken:I'd be able to fight around the world with my blazing powers without a care.
    Pichu:I would love to be this cute and when your that small the world is always an adventure.

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • I would love to be a Mareep!
    Because they're so cute and they "baa" : D!!

I wouldn't mind being a Togepii, since I can get cared for <3 *spoiled!*

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i would want to be darkrai, someone who is feared and can make ppl fall asleep

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • i'd be arceus, and people would pray to me and give me offerings on their knees :cool:

else, i'd like to be a voltorb and selfdestruct whenever someone came close by :D

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I would be a Dragonite, because when I saw the first movie, the dragonite at the very beginning was just so graceful and beautiful in its flight. I have always l are longed to fly, and if I were a Dragonite I could swim deep beneath the sea as well. You always see beautiful scenes of a Dragonaire in flight or swimming, though so few with Dragonites. Even so, I think Dragonaire and Dragonite are one of the few pokemon that is a constant remindeder of what we imagine when we think about magical creatures. Dragons!

But if we could be legendaries I would be Lugia hands down! Though Mew still tugs at the corner of my mind. ^_^ Heh, I feel I got a bit into this.

Back