• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of student are/were you in school?

Years
  • I loved partying and did it for Sixth Form and the whole of my university life, that being said, I did study quite a lot as well, and made sure to focus on my grades as well! I've also always played football for my school/university, so I guess I was the 'athletic' type as well?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • late part of my middle school and all of my high school - I was the typical "Metalhead"
    always wearing band shirt, dark pants, leather jacket - in the colder winter times I had leather gloves with the finger tips cut off, and a Cannibal Corpse beanie
    I got in trouble a few times with the shirts I wore (especially with my Cannibal Corpse shirts), or with my leather wristbands

I didn't really much cared for school, I just hung out with the other students that listened to metal music
    barely passed my classes with the lowest possible grade
    mostly ignored by almost everyone - I sat in the back, just listening to everyone else, even the teachers rarely called on me

(could be where I went to high school, and the times, that 'rap' stuff got very popular - almost all listened to it, I hated it it, why no one ever spoke to me)

Last edited:
    Back