• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What kind of team do you think you'll have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • With the release of BW coming so close, I'm sure alot of people are speculating about what they're team will be like.
    Me I'll probably catch like everything I see and train them up a while before I can fully decide. I wanna use Yannapu but I also want to use Tsutaaja... and they're both grass types... Ugh! I'll probably get one and save it for a gym it's strong against.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I want some nice diverse pokemon but'll depend on the pokemons BST and move sets for me to fully decide.

Years
  • I know I'm definitely starting with Tsutaja!
    And I can't decide, I love pretty much all of the new pokemon! I'll probably catch and train all of them :P
    (for once)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    im def gonna have smugleaf (grass starter) and that alligator/crocodile type thing on my team. RAISE YOUR ATTACK AFTER YOU FAINT A POKEMON? And you have STAB EQ/CRUNCH YES YES YES

And smugleaf looks too cool to not have on my team.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Actually, I had already decided what Pokemon I will be using with the exception for 2 free slots. xD

-Tsutarja
    -Hihidaruma
    -Wooguru
    -Gigaiasu

...and that's pretty much it.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Smugleaf is the grass starter? Is that Tsutaaja's English name?
    What kind of team do you think you'll have?

That's Tsutaaja, the grass starter, just incase you are confused.

oh ya Gaigaiasu looks awesome I will definitely try to get one of those.

Last edited:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Well, Ima probably start off with tsujista or whatever its name is XD on black and then Mijimaru on white (when I get it). White will probably have Ynnapu as my grass type. I'm not really diggin the Mambou or whatever for a water type on black, so gotta find another one. Though, on black I might get all 3 starters for fun. The alligator thing does look fun! When I can I might add Zorua/Zorrark to my team. But I can't really make any final decisions until all the pokemon are out. Also sorry for failed name spellings XD

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Smugleaf is the grass starter? Is that Tsutaaja's English name?
    What kind of team do you think you'll have?

That's Tsutaaja, the grass starter, just incase you are confused.

oh ya Gaigaiasu looks awesome I will definitely try to get one of those.
    No Smugleaf is it's Nickname :P
    I'm getting
    Tsutarja, Munna, Wargle, Hihidurama, Majumaru (Trade maybe), and Pokabu (Trade Maybe) :)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I really don't know. I don't want to say I'll get any of the shown pokemon because there could be many better ones not revealed. Plus there are too many already revealed to narrow down to pick! Though it's certain--put in gold letters, laminated, placed on wall--that Mijumaru will be my starter. Hihidaruma, Moguryu, Denchura, Zorua, Kibago, and Gochirizeru (definitely!) are my favorites revealed so far.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • im thinking megurokos evolution will be awesome so im going with him, Mamepato, perhaps Shimama, Gigaiasu, Mijumaru, and Rankurusu.
    probably will change for some battles though.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Since this region is COMPLETELY fresh, I will be going through trial and error with anything that interests me. Me and my friend will be simultaneously playing, so we will have different Pokemon, helping us narrow it down. The only Pokemon I have set is stone is Mijimaru. He has Pokabu and Chillarmy for sure. I am certain I'll get Koromori, unless a better Flying type comes along that I like. I'm considering Yanappu, Hihidaruma, Rankurusu and Gear, among others.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We only know of 40 or so at the moment, so I suggest waiting a bit. Considering we'll apparently get over 100 Pokemon in total, picking your entire team out of about 40 is... not that useful. I'm sure most of your minds will change by the time you know the rest of the Pokemon. And not that many have even come up with a team of 6, either.

When the games actually come out (a few days later, because I don't think anyone is planning on beating the game in a few hours) and we know all of the Pokemon and start to learn more about them, I suggest you remake this as "What team have you got in B/W?" (and included in the thread "what team you want" sort of thing), rather than what you think you'll have based on what you know now. That way, those without the games can say what they want and those with the games can say what team they have got.

Plus, as it is, parts of the thread discussed the starters and most of this is based on how the Pokemon look, rather than anything else. If you want to discuss your favourites based on looks, then do so here.

☆˟★ Locked ★˟☆

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back