• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of trainer does your name sugjest?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    My real name is nothing special. It's pretty common and I would most likely blend in as an average youngster.

My game name? Something to run away from really fast because it implies that I am an invisible killer that spreads rapidly! Well actually, it's CP because of that stupid character limit but just fill in the blanks because it still means "Corrupt Plague."

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    Zeus suggests an electric type trainer, never been a fan though, cant remember seeing one in any of the games but could be wrong.

Zeus

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Well personally I'd wanna be a cool trainer, psychic, or gym leader but I remember there being a fisherman with my name back in GSC. >_<

Years
    I would personally want to be a ghost trainer like Morty, a Gym Leader in Johto. But my name is Patrick, and I think that name was for a Fisherman or Bird Trainer in R/S/E. I can't remember, but that wouldn't bother me too much.

Back