• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of music do you listen to?

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
    Ahhh, my music taste ranges pretty wide, but some genres;
    Metalcore
    Deathcore
    basically anything 'Core
    Classic Rock
    Hard Rock
    Metal
    Acoustic
    Experimental
    Pop Punk

Anything that sounds good ya know?

Jijaba

I may seem dark,but I`m nice!
    Years
    Classic Rock/(Soft) Rock
    My fav. songs:
    We`re Not Gonna Take It-Twisted Sister
    Surrender-???
    Hot N Cold-Katy Perry ( think)

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    Various types of metal, folk, hardcore punk (mostly older stuff though), progressive rock, and random songs here and there that I find rad.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    pop, rock, pop/rock, some alternative rock, dance, and whichever genre you consider Cobra Starship. I'm very picky about what I listen to, but my friends all say I have impeccible taste

Bipolar Moon

Vaporeon Supporter
    Years
    Creed ("The Great Divide"-Scott Stapp), Dream Theater, Alter Bridge, Submersed, Barenaked Ladies, RHCP, Dead Soul Tribe, Devin Townsend, Ayreon, The Doors, DragonForce, Dream Evil, Fuel, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Iced Earth, Into Eternity, Iron Maiden, Nevermore, (Jeff Loomis and Warrel Dane have solo albums out, "Praises to the War Machine"-Dane and "Zero Order Phase"-Loomis), The Mayfield 4 (AB's lead singer's old band), The Megas (band from CA that adds lyrics to 8-bit megaman games, they have one album, MM2), Novembers Doom, Nox Arcana, Opeth, Queensryche, Redemption, Shadow Gallery, Symphony X, X-Japan.

Back