• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What legendary-type do you want to see the most?

What elemental type do you want to get a legendary?

• Fighting

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Bug

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    I can see a fighting legendary that looks like a ninja or something like that. About the Chuck Norris thing what if they had a pokemon named hitmonorris. That would be amazing to see!!!

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I have a deathly fear of Spiders and bees, so... Fighting FTW!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    And here I thoght I was the only person that I have yet to talk to that knows what Fern Gully is.

And I prefer a poison type.Like a basilisk or something

I watched it a couple of times when I was a kid...but the reason it was on my mind during my last post was because I had just watched The Nostalgia Critic's review of it. :P

oh, I had to look it up, but I agree a legendary pokemon based on a basilisk would be rather epic...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I guess a fighting pokemon would be cool as a legendary. Poison or bug type pokemon as a legendary doesnt seem right... But could work if they made that pokemon look awesome.

Back