• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What level do you think Ash's Pikachu is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Level 1000000. I mean if it can take down a Rhydon, then I am sure Pikachu is on steroids or some case. But in real life it would easily be level 100. Since Pikachu beat LT.Surge in the 1st season it has been level 100 basically:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Probably in the 50's or something.I mean why does it lose to some weak pokemon,like Roark's Onix or Buizel.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I think it's Level 100 but with poor Defense and Sp.Def. IVs but super-high Sp.Attack and Speed ones. Maybe if Ash EV trained he wouldn't lose so much with Pikachu?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Lv. 42. If it can take down Ground Pokemon, Pikachu really steals the meaning of Life :P. That's the level now, and it will forever be that way.

If it's not. Then I'll eat my shorts and go with the concept that there is no level in the anime.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Around 80-90, I mean its been with him since the start and can take down a ground poke he must be around that level.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    Pikachu knows iron tail, OF COURSE he can take down a rock/ground pokemon.

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Hehe Umm since levels don't exist really on the show I dunno... but if I had to give it a number I would say 87... not sure why but it makes sense.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Pikachu doesn't have a level in the show, since unlike in the games, it's been sort of said it takes a whole lot more to train a Pokemon level-wise in (what would be considered I guess) real life. Think about it: you wouldn't just gain a level by having your Pikachu fight a handful of Caterpie in the woods if Pokemon existed. It'd take time, effort, and training. So either there are no levels specifically at all in the anime, or it just takes a whole lot longer to level up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Pikachu doesn't have a level in the show, since unlike in the games, it's been sort of said it takes a whole lot more to train a Pokemon level-wise in (what would be considered I guess) real life. Think about it: you wouldn't just gain a level by having your Pikachu fight a handful of Caterpie in the woods if Pokemon existed. It'd take time, effort, and training. So either there are no levels specifically at all in the anime, or it just takes a whole lot longer to level up.

That's not entirely true, in pokemon special, the pokemon have levels, and that is the most accurate resource (since you really can't count on the game for that).

EDIT: Although I like the way they train in the show more, no levels, no limit.

EDIT 2: Not to mention this is the tv thread, so no, they don't have levels.

Last edited:

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Logically in the thousands, but technically (restricted to lv.100), Pikachu would be at lv.100 and for quite some time.

Pikachu has never stopped "growing stronger" as the narrator always says, it continues to do impossible things and gain countless experiences, it has to be in the thousands logically.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back