• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Levels...?

Years
    Right I've just won my 8th badge so I'll be challenging the Elite 4 pretty soon.

But before I do that I'd like to know what levels my Pokemon should be before I go throug Victory Road, and what levels they should be when I challenge the Elite 4.

I currently have three at level 49, two at level 50 and one at level 53. Oh, and I have Uxie and Azelf

Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    I challenged the elite 4 with my chatot being the only high level. About level 63 i think. Then I had dialga on 50 and luxray on 47. The rest where all about 30/40.

I would suggest having them higher than mine where, I found it really hard and spent loads on potions and revives.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    I used a lvl 67 Infernape, 56 Groudon, 72 Rayquaza (I may be a noob with my ubers...), 45 Empoleon (My starter), 21 Staravia (My "Flyer", had no other specific reason) and a lvl 17 Geodude (My HM user). Instead of my Geodude, I probably should have used my Graveler lvl 33 (Currently a Golem). But the reason why I didn't want to ruin it with some crappy HMs was that it's in the middle of EV training now, on the way to my team. But depending on which Pokemon you use, you should level up them a bit because most of the Pokemon Elite 4 uses have a higher level than your monsters, which means that they can overpower you easily. And don'y forget that you can't go to places like a Pokemon Center when you have started to battle them.

Last edited:
    Years
    I've just gone through Victory Road and all of my party is at Level 52.

Should they be at 55-60?

Meh, maybe I'll just level them up against the E4 untill I beat them O.o

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I challenged the elite 4 with my chatot being the only high level. About level 63 i think. Then I had dialga on 50 and luxray on 47. The rest where all about 30/40.

I would suggest having them higher than mine where, I found it really hard and spent loads on potions and revives.

.........are you serious...

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    mmhhmmm i had troubles with the league and all my pokes were around level 52s.... i suggest you train to 55 - 60 as that will save you alot of money

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    o_o Wow..My team is all level 55 (6 pokes) No Legends,No ubers and Im still at route 222 not even at sunyshore as of yet o_o

Years
    Doesn't matter now because I managed to beat the Elite 4 with extremely low-level Pokemon, ranging between 54-56 by the time I had finished.

I couldn't believe I'd done it with them level Pokemon

Back