• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Made you Chose Your Username?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Well my name is kinda weird.When i was on this site about to register i couldn't think of a username then the simpsons came on. It was that episode where homer does that telomarketing thing.And his name was happy dude.I liked it so i chose it.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    I used to have a computer named Lancaster and another named Felix. So, I used Lancaster, Felix and Armand Leland for some stuff. Got sick of Armand and picked the two names I liked the best: Leland Lancaster!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    In OoT, I thought the Dark Link was pretty cool, so I based mine off of that!

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Well I have a long history of picking my usernames :P
    Kobrelair - my first nitial username I like Cobra so I switched other works and then Lair cause it was suppose to be like a cobra iniside a lair.
    DarkAvengerCobra - name says it all.
    Alexiz - My name
    Alexande - My name
    Daisuke Niwa - Well this one im on now, plus i like it. I choose it because i got over dark now.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I like the name Daisuke Niwa ^.^

Well anyways, my is Ningi and it should sound familiar to ]00 :P

Nin: The initial Kanji for Ninja - It represents the blade over the heart (yaiba and shin), but its not to be seen as a bad thing: It means Kajoo Waraku, a heart as pure as a flower blossom. A heart which shall enjoy eternal peace.
    The meaning of it is difficult to grasp for other people, but for us Ninja it has a foundamental meaning. A meaning of perseverance, stealth, endurance and conciliation. The principle of Nin is to persevere even when the heart (shin) is facing darkness (yaiba). It ish even more deep, but even I still don't know on how many things it can apply. And If I start explaining, you would take it as a blah blah blah xD

gi: The gi in Ningi has different meanings for me, but they're not as much relevant as Nin. It has some meanings that I can't really explain cos they're weird though xD!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    sweetie well when i first thought of it i first thought of pokemon and that my name munna hehe so i fused it pokemunna ^_^

Natzap

Years
    Well back in middle school, I was on the track and cross country teams. My real name is Natalie and people would always call me Nat. I was and still am a pretty fast runner so people added the zap part like lighting. You know how lighting goes zap and like people say "faster than a bolt of lighting" It just sorta fiz together. *NaTzAp* :D

Back