• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What makes me Misty Most of all..." Download

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Hey, in the episode where Misty and Brock leave ash, they play this really sad song because misty still likes ash and all that. Heres the lyrics, but I can't find a download of that song! If anyone has it, do tell.

Goodbye.
    Funny how that's such a hard thing to say.
    Now it's time to let go;
    but, 'never thought I'd feel this way.
    Promised not to be sad, but, we both knew I was lyin'.
    Gotta fight back the tears;
    'cause can't let you see me cryin'.
    You're more than just my best friend.
    What makes me "misty" most of all,
    in our final curtain call,
    is knowing that I won't see you again.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Suprising, the dub actually had a 1/2 decent song there............

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    That's such a sweet song...i've been wanting to hear it ever since i saw the lyrics in Sayuri's signature..(at least i think it was her sig) which was a long time ago, but does anyone know what it is that Misty says at the end of the song...? I've never seen the episode and it's bugging me now...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    That's such a sweet song...i've been wanting to hear it ever since i saw the lyrics in Sayuri's signature..(at least i think it was her sig) which was a long time ago, but does anyone know what it is that Misty says at the end of the song...? I've never seen the episode and it's bugging me now...
    After the song, Misty, Ash and Brock are walking together out of Viridian City while having this conversation:
    Misty: It's because of this bike that I met Ash. Togepi, it was a coincidence that you and I met too.
    Ash: Ours wasn't coincidence. I can't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people.
    Misty: What do you mean, Ash?
    Ash: I guess what I mean is: even though it happend, I think we are ment to meet and become friends.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Heh, is that what the dub says........ lol, quite funny how ash gives misty the feeling that he's confessing his love for her then he says "I think we are ment to meet and become friends."

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Yay! Somebody remembered, lol! *claps for Sheridan* It was a very long time ago...back when I first joined in October; but, it was a week after the episode aired was when I came to PC. Still, I loved those lyrics and it was such a touching song. Misty was awesome...I don't know why I wasn't so fazed by Brock leaving compared to Misty. Hmm. I was kind of mad that they didn't have Rachel Lillis, Misty's American/English voice actress, sing that song, though. They never have her sing anything it seems except for the Pokemon Christmas Bash CD.

[EDIT]: Yes, Imakuni?, Misty does come back--only for two episodes in the Advanced season, however. Togepi evolves into Togetic.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    After the song, Misty, Ash and Brock are walking together out of Viridian City while having this conversation:
    Misty: It's because of this bike that I met Ash. Togepi, it was a coincidence that you and I met too.
    Ash: Ours wasn't coincidence. I can't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people.
    Misty: What do you mean, Ash?
    Ash: I guess what I mean is: even though it happend, I think we are ment to meet and become friends.

Thanks Unown_! I appreciate it.
    Guess i was right about the signature thing then, Chrystie. ^_^;

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Imakuni? said:
    no, i meant when will she come back for good... i wanna see her again...

So far she hasn't, sorry, the 7th season has started in japan and it is a continuation of Advanced Generation. Maybe Haruka and Masato will leave and Kasumi will return after Satoshi is done in the Houen region, but that isn't confirmed.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I'm thinking since the cartoon more or less follows the way the games are going, I think ash may compete in teh Kanto league again, and therefore may have misty join up again. if the cartoon gets that far.

Back