• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What makes silvally have the capability to learn this move?

Years
  • So I have a silvally in my pkmn shield game and im wondering how can silvally learn Steel wing when it has no wings at all. We call know it can't grow wings so I'd like someone to help me out with this question. I'm just curious is all

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    So can Beheeyem. There are a fair few cases of Pokémon learning moves they logically should not - in some cases, this is due to a mistranslation (such as Aerial Ace, whose original Japanese name is a reference to a style of sword cut, hence many non-flying types learning it) or another Pokémon in that family being able to learn it (Iron Tail for Nidoran and Primeape, the elemental punches for Gastly). This is neither case, so it is indeed odd. Perhaps it was someone on the balance side, or just a whim.

Years
  • It wasn't a trade but I did do alot of cooking and playing with it in camp. When I do friendship evolution I do more curry then play but I also did use alot of exp candys that u get from max raids

Back