• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What music did you like the most in R/S?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like the gym leader music. It's quite
    exhillirating if you here it once in a while.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Music from cities etc. -----
    -Slateport music sounds good, it sounds like bells ringing- really sort of
    cheerful
    -Evergrande (outside of the towery thing)
    -littleroot music
    Battle music---
    - the regi music (sounds great)
    - music when you fight champion steven
    Other
    -bike music
    -dive music (sounds all mystical, i love it)

Thats about it i guess... :)

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Curious? is the Regi music the same as Groudon/Kyogre music? I'm planning to record all the music [I'm listening to the E4 music now? so cool], and I lost my chance to do it on my Ruby game [have a long way to go for Sapphire, you see]. Umm? my favourites? Rival, E4, Gym Leader, Aqua/Magma Leader [love the start], Champion, Team Magma/Aqua [I can always hear a Numel when I'm listening to it; it's cry fits in so well in certian areas]. More too, probably. Oh, and I was wondering? you know the channels in VBA, you know, the sound channels? Which ones do I have to turn off to only record the music?

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
    Y'know, come to mention it, you can hear Pokemon cries sometimes when you're walking around on a Route... I heard Zubat when I was in Granite cave and it scared me so bad!! (I didn't know what it was then :paranoid: )

Also, just a little question... how do you get Shiny Pokemon? I have been playing for years and all I have ever seen is that one Red Gyrados. (Don't like Gyrados)

Last edited:

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
    Well, I guess I'll just have to keep looking then, 'cuz I have really BAD luck... ^_^;
    (Hears Numel in the background)
    How can you tell when you find a shiny in R/S, though? Does the screen flash like in Crystal, or do you just have to be able to tell? I hope not because then I might have missed a whole bunch without even knowing it!!! 0_0;

...And I feel stupid for asking, but what's an emulator anyway?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Lady Umbreon said:
    Well, I guess I'll just have to keep looking then, 'cuz I have really BAD luck... ^_^;
    (Hears Numel in the background)
    How can you tell when you find a shiny in R/S, though? Does the screen flash like in Crystal, or do you just have to be able to tell? I hope not because then I might have missed a whole bunch without even knowing it!!! 0_0;

...And I feel stupid for asking, but what's an emulator anyway?

I think emulators are those *thingy* that you dowload so you can play ROMS in your computer.

Back