• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Music do you Listen to?

justokre

Open your eyes.
    Years
    I listen mostly to emo, and I mean emo as in Northstar, Bright Eyes, Death Cab for Cutie, Postal Service, Early November, Say Anything, and Billy Talent.
    Some Underoath, Showbread, Emery, Coheed and Cambria, Fugazi, Halifax, Keepsake, and more.

BUT, I appreciate all forms of music, as long the band categorizes itself correctly and not moronically (ex: Good Charlotte = puNkErzzz!!! ...no.)

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    My Music.. heh..

I'm a 'metal' type of person. Rock.. alternative .. you name it. Industrial is great too.. instrumental.. Good soundtracks.. the works.

Stabbing Westward Rules all as well as the famous Trent.. :: Bows :: NIN baby, NIN.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    punk rock, rock, pop, heavy metal
    example metalica, my chemical romance, slipknot

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Metal, hard rock, alternative rock, punk (think Dead Kennedys/The Clash), goth metal, emo... lol. All sorts of stuff.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Lioness said:
    I like rock. My favorite band is Queen.I also like The Beatles, Aerosmith,The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, and Elton John.

Queen, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, AND David Bowie? Now that's music.
    Those are really great bands. THEY ROCK!!! You have an excellent taste in music.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Rap, baby! I like some rock though (Linkin Park) My fav. artist/group is 50 Cent and G-Unit!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I mostly listen to pop-punk, but I also listen to a lot of rock, emo, some screamo, hardcore and metalcore. A sprinkling of pop too, I'm a fan of Lindsay Lohan and don't mind Hilary Duff for some reason ^^;. Most metal tends to bore me though - the heaviest band I listen to is probably Atreyu, but they're by no means my favourite. Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Green Day, blink-182, After the Fall, Something with Numbers, Last Year's Hero, In The Grey, Kisschasy, Bad Religion, Dashboard Confessional, Matchbox Twenty, 3 Doors Down, Fuel, Staind, Descendents, some NOFX, Goldfinger, MXPX, Lagwagon... I could list them forever, and not be done.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    MetaLLL!!!!! Rock (modern n classic), gothic, hard rock, hardcore,power metal like:
    NightWish, Yngwie, Slayer, Kreator, Gamma Ray, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Iced Earth, MAGO DE OZ, Dokken, Twisted Sisiters, Dio, Stratovarius, Funeral for a Friend, Atreyu, A7X, Black Sabbath, A step behind, .......... u get the idea

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    I listen to indie rock and pop rock mainly, but I also listen to punk and power metal from time to time. Razorlight is my favourite band at the moment! :D

Back