• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Music do you Wish you Could Disable?

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    I have a rather strange hate of the you lost the Voltob Flip game music. I know I lost the minute I turned the goddamn voltorb over so why do you insist on taking up five seconds of my life with that annoying tune before you'll let me start a new game? It get's old really fast when you are saving up for the more expensive stuff like the TMs or the Porygon or anything at the Game Corners that cause you to play many games.

I actually like the Bike music, Surf music not so much. Hell I am not big on surfing anywhere period half the time I put a repel on when traveling through the surf routes so all I have to fight are the trainers. If I want to use the wild Pokemon for training I go back later.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Something I hate is definitely the Battle Frontier music in the individual facillities. Its fine at first, but since you usually spend a long time at each facillity, it gets irritating for me.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I was wondering the same thing in regards to the bike music as I happen to really like it, too :) and I also think the same of the Pokeathlon dome music. It makes me jittery after a while (same with the Team Rocket music and the Buena's Password music).

The Pokecenter music - while it gets old - at least doesn't make me jittery.

You're not alone. I like the bike music, too. :)

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    I always have my ds on mute as i normally watch tv or something at the same time.

!?

Akitakeshi
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    All the NEW HG/SS music.
    I prefer the GB music.
    Well then it's a good thing they have a DS to GB music converter in the game. I to personaly prefer the old GB music.

Back