• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What new pokemon are you looking forward to the most?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I'm looking forward to all the new Pokemon. They all seem pretty original and awesome (well, not all of them!). I love playing a new game and running into new Pokemon I have no prior knowedge of. Now it's all like "Oh, a Pidgey... A Wurmple... A Spinarak". I'm looking forward to collecting even the stinky, weak ones. A new coat of paint on the old Pokemon is a good thing, too. Bigger screens means bigger sprites and more detail, not that the GBA wasn't capable of handling graphics like that, because Pokemon games look great on it!

That said, I'm really looking forward to Lucario, the male Gardevoir, all the new starters, all the old Pokemon evos (Misdreavus, Electabuzz, Magmar, Porygon2, Sneasel, and RHYDON and DUSCLOPS! I'm definately getting both of those), the two new Eevees (they'll have all 17 types soon..) and the Diamond legendary. Can't wait. BTW, when, do you think, based on previous releases, will the games come out? I know there's no definate date yet. Some people are guessing January (my B-Day!) and some are saying Spring. I don't know. When should I expect?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    See avatar.
    Looks like it'll be a legendary, though.
    Others that look cool:

What new pokemon are you looking forward to the most?

I can't be bothered to learn the japanese name.

But there are also some that looks quite stupid. Did Tangla, Magmar, Electabuzz, and all the others really need new evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    BTW, when, do you think, based on previous releases, will the games come out? I know there's no definate date yet. Some people are guessing January (my B-Day!) and some are saying Spring. I don't know. When should I expect?

I'd guess around Spring time too... they always seem to come out like right before Easter... :\ But january maybe... that'd be cool if they came out for your bday! ^^

anyways... I really want the evolved form of Togetic.! it looks so awesome! and i don't really like Togetic, so the evolved form will be so much cuter~ <3 either way i'm pretty excited for all of them. X3

Years
  • I can't wait for the return of visual day and night cycles, making the hight and weight comparisons accurate to your body, and the ability of battling other people from all over the world.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • I'm obviously not looking forword to a lot of the old evolutions : /

Nosepass gets a hat and a 'stache.
    Lickitung gets a lump on its head.
    Tangela gets arms.

Very lazy if you ask me.
    And that Regigiga thing looks like a nasty sprite fusion. Even my legendary bird sprite fusion is better looking XD

One of the ones I want the most though is... eerm.. that purple Scorpion thingy >>
    I hate using the japanese names x.x

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Rioru and Lucario, Naetoru and its evolutions(I love turtles!), Erureido, Korinku and its evolutions, Manmuu, and Togekiss.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
  • Creds to Pokemon Company because Naetoru 3rd evolve form is the best

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm looking forward to Lucario and Pachirisu... That's pretty much it O_o Some of the others are pretty cool, though. But like what Dark Quill said, some of the old evolutions are horrible.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 9, 2007
    lucario for me and i'm interested to see what electabuzz's evolved form is like in battle :)

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • I am looking forward to the new canines in the game, simply because I love canines...yeah. Also I am looking forward to the two Eons that are in this version even though they don't have eon in their names. >< Leafia? Comeon people!

Gigerm

Years
  • i think they need a fighting and a ghost type evee to complete the set and a dragon and flying type would be great also

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • ACK! They evolved Nosepass!? >< Gah! That thing was a mistake to begin with! Owww...a piece of my soul just burst into flame and died. I think that they need to kill off some of these things. Jeez. And Tangela reminds me of my friend in the morning. >< I think they may be pushing the evolutions a bit too much. I mean, they don't ALL need to evolve into something. It kinda disturbs me to think that they are pushing all of these...erm...pokegoofs on us. What are they going to look like in the future? O_o;; I expect them to evolve Charizard AGAIN and give it two heads or something. >< It's just plain rediculous.

Gigerm

Years
  • ACK! They evolved Nosepass!? >< Gah! That thing was a mistake to begin with! Owww...a piece of my soul just burst into flame and died. I think that they need to kill off some of these things. Jeez. And Tangela reminds me of my friend in the morning. >< I think they may be pushing the evolutions a bit too much. I mean, they don't ALL need to evolve into something. It kinda disturbs me to think that they are pushing all of these...erm...pokegoofs on us. What are they going to look like in the future? O_o;; I expect them to evolve Charizard AGAIN and give it two heads or something. >< It's just plain rediculous.

.......i bet there going to put the blastios/venasaur in the next game.........

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I don't think some of the evolutions are that bad, but Electabuzz/Magmkar didn't really need new evolutions if you ask me. I think Tangela, Nosepass and Yanma did really need evolutions, but the ones they created do suck. >.< Although I'm glad they made a alternate Snorunt evolution, since Snorunt is one of my favourite Pokémon and I was horrified to find out in evolves into Glalie. =\

Back