• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What new watch accessory e.g pokenav, pokesav

Do you want the gear "Poke watch" or "Poketch" to be in the 5th gen?

• Yes!! but ugraded version

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, I dont mind

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No!! I want a new gear.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No..Its boring and useless

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • uhm i don't really care

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    iPoké :P But seriously, I love the protagonists watches, the screens look really nice, LCD crystal clear :) I wonder what they'll call it since Poketch (Watch) is gone, Maybe PokeTab...

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Lets just all agree that they are power ranger morphers and they are going to meet up with other power rangers and become a super team of pokemon power rangers

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2018
    Lets just all agree that they are power ranger morphers and they are going to meet up with other power rangers and become a super team of pokemon power rangers
    Pure genius, I'm pretty sure if Gamefreak sees this, whatever they planned will be changed to this xD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I think it'll incorporate both Pokétch and Pokégear functions, and perhaps put the Pokédex in there too? I'd like to see new features too. Perhaps, as had been said, e-mail functionality? Although I'm not sure how that would work alongside the phone function from Pokégear without rendering one obsolete, so that would have to be worked out.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I laughed at the title. Pokesav is a cheating program for the 4th generation games and I'm pretty sure that Nintendo would not want to drop any reference to it in any of their games.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    The Thing on there wrists Are: Email checking, Phone, Id, Wi-fi, and, crud thingamiggiy!
    Email: Simple. Emails are important stuff and the messages never go away. If we have wifi rankings, If there was an update you would get an email.

Too lazy to explain the rest.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I'm hoping it's an updated Pokétch; it's definitely the most useful and enjoyable gear to use, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind some aspects of the Pokégear to be implemented, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the phone system didn't come back (but odds are it will).

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I think that it should be a touch-sensitive arm-band type thing with multiple options on it (if they really want to get advanced then allow you to transfer pkmn from it to your PC). Like it could be as big as this:
    What new watch accessory e.g pokenav, pokesav
    just not made out of that material and with the screen covering the whole front part. It could be called the PokeBrace :P

But from the looks of it, I think they might still have the poketch.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I wouldn't mind a PokeCar. Even though that idea is almost impossible, I still think it would be quite nifty to be driving along while selecting a radio station and talking to old pals you've met in the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Has anyone thought of it having the functions of a smartphone? They can receive and send email without a laptop and can do pretty much anything. Just saying.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Has anyone thought of it having the functions of a smartphone? They can receive and send email without a laptop and can do pretty much anything. Just saying.

Hmm, never thought about it but it seems like a good idea. Smart phones do have multiple capabilities and because of this they could really fuse some of the other key items into it (vs. recorder, vs. seeker, map, etc.) In addition to that we'd be able to keep the telephone from HG/SS too.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    Pokétek? Did someone say that already? PokéP.C.? A huge computer you carry around in an awkward backpack type way? (That was a joke...)

I'd love to have that egg app back, I love knowing when to return to pick up my egg. :)

I confess, I really don't ever use the PokéGEAR in HG/SS. It would be nice to have something that I actually use again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    Pokegear, PokeNav, Poketch,________?

As you all know that evr since G/S they have had technology that is used to furtherly (yet minorly) enhance the gameplay. In my opinion the Pokegear was cool because of the radio, (and still is cool in HG/SS!) The Nav was sort of forgettable and wasn't really helpful, and the Poketch was pretty fun for the most part becuase it had the widest variety of apps (none of them compared to my 8-bit radio). So basically what I am saying is fill in the blank of what sort of technology you want to have in this game along with it;s features. Here is mine:

Poketop AKA the Pokemon Laptop
    Features:
    -Can connect to the internet
    -AP okemon-themed Pictochat that can connect with firends that you have shared Friend Codes with
    -Listen to your own music (if you have a DSi with an SD card inserted into it with AAC file music) and a radio like the one from HG/SS.
    -Apps such as the ones from the Poketch

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    NEW from Apple! The PokéPod!
    Although... I initially meant that as a joke but, a Poképod sounds quite cool. It could be a PDA kind of thing with apps like the Pokétch.

Back