• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What now?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    What should I do now? All the Pokemon on my team are Level 100. My Pokedex is complete and I talked to Oak so I guess I'm done with that. I have full money and I don't know what else there is to do.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • Battle Online!!!
    or do anything you want cuz the game will never finish.
    You could complete your Pokedex with out Shaymin and Arceus?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Maybe start over a new game, like if you have the second version opposite to yours, start playing that one?

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Or contests or the battle tower or underground, there's loads to do, if you ask me.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • Yes, battle online. That's pretty much what the game is about; raise your Pokemon and battle with other people. The game is so darn easy because some 7-year old kid could somehow manage to get anywhere in the game. That's why you lose a great deal of fun if you don't have access to the Wi-Fi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    You could complete your Pokedex with out Shaymin and Arceus?
    I have them. And 2 Darkrai (Yes, I said 2, One I got in a trade, The other I used a friends AR to walk through walls, Technicly it counts as a "Legit" Darkrai because I got it at the event place. I used Walk Through Walls on my friends AR to get Shaymin too, Arceus I got in a trade because I walked off the mountain where Diaruga was and it took me to some black zone listed as jubilife city then Jubilife TV even though it was a black void.

But I do have access to Wi-Fi but I don't like the microphone so I don't do it often. And Battle Tower I can't use because my team is Rayquaza, Darkrai, Arceus, Diaruga, Ho-Oh and Deoxys (Normal Form)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    its not really a full legit unless the process in which you got it was legit. And walking through walls certainly aint a legit gameplay feature now is it? lol...

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Well my friend has Pearl and I have Diamond and we couldn't find the items to do the event code.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • The only way to get the event right now is to use an Action Replay, which isn't an in-game item, it's something you buy at places like EB Games or Future Shop, and then you'd have to find the actual code for the event, which can be found in the Action Replay thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    It was my friends AR, Although since I've completed the game I might buy one just for walk through walls, That feature is addictive!

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
  • You could always offer to breed and trade Pokémon for people who want them!
    And worldwide battles, of course.

Years
  • Along with the things already mentioned, you could begin breeding for certain Pokemon with beneficial natures and start to build an all-new team for wireless battling

Back