• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What partner would you travel with?

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
    Years
    I would travel with Brock.

His almighty awesomeness and ability to see everything around him with his eyes like this \_/ is all the reason. :D

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I would probably travel with Misty or Brock.

Misty cause I like red heads.

Brock cause he's wise, and could cook and stuff.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    May / Misty / Ash.

The others don't really interest me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Nevermind logical choices like Brock because he's good at babysitting cooking... I'd want to travel with Gardenia. :D We could fangirl Cherrim together and have lots of fun.

And then toss in Volkner because he's hot it'd be hilarious to bother him since he tries to srs face all the time. 8)

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
    Well, I would love to travel with Cynthia, because, she's intelligent, and I just like her.

Plus, Misty is very talented, and her personality...well I reckon I would get along with her, so probably those two.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I would go with Misty, early-seasons Brock or May. The rest of the main cast are annoying (yes, I even dislike Ash). As for others, Gary would be good, but I can't think of anybody else I'd be dying to go with.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Brock and Misty easily. I loved the original three. May would be an alternative if either of them couldn't come along.

Deathtolight

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'd probably have to say Gary. Solely because he knows his stuff and would be a good training partner.

But I'm not sure if i could handle those cheerleaders he had back in the day >_>

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Hmmm, the Gen 5 ones look great, but from what we have now, Team Rocket. I mean they rock, traveling, daring dangers, and I'll probably help them catch that Pikachu! I want to join them now :(

Back