• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokémon are you training?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I'm currently grinding my ELECTABUZZ (it's traded, so I can't change his name, but I call him Baz) and my Ponyta, Ichabod, both to level 40. Ero and Bonzai, my Staraptor and Empoleon, are already there. Those two are just three levels away :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Im currently training Shaymin (lvl51) Togekiss (lvl53) Dratini (lvl24) and my Scyther (lvl77). Hoping to get em all in the 80's shortly.
    After that i have a Growlithe, a Pinsir, and Charizard to bring up a few levels.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    i have a Sizor lv 100 and i'm trying 2 get my new dittos 2 lv. up 2 lv 50 so far its only lv 23 though

Hey how do u gat shaymin any way...
    formerly said by Simmo0916
    Im currently training Shaymin (lvl51) Togekiss (lvl53) Dratini (lvl24) and my Scyther (lvl77). Hoping to get em all in the 80's shortly.
    After that i have a Growlithe, a Pinsir, and Charizard to bring up a few levels.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • refining and settling on a all bug team including a Ninjask,Venamoth,Yanmega,Armaldo,Vespiqueen and Heracross. I don't want to post my entire strategy here but it works :)

Silver Metagross

Better than blue.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Got my modest Horsea, and leveled it up to level 30. Now I need to get some BP to buy a power lens and then I will train it with the Vs. Seeker. It will evolve at level 32 into Seadra, then at level 40 I will trade it holding Dragon Scale to evolve into Kingdra. Then I'll take him to the old woman who teaches Draco Meteor. Should be good.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'm aiming for lvl. 100 in all 493 species of Pokémon. Just trying to quickly complete my Platinum so I can get on with it. :D

ScentedLove

Hopeless Romantic
    Years
  • I'm training my shiny Absol to lv 100 at the moment on my pokemon soul silver, its taking forever though since shes the last member I'm sorta getting lazy and slacking off.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 31
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I'm currently working on maxing out my Cleffa's happiness. I want a Clefairy, but these Goldenrod hair salon just isn't cutting it (no pun intended).

Years
  • I'm planning currently training my soul silver team. I forgot what they are but you will eventually find out when its time for battle. I stopped for a while and I've been playing battlefield badcompany 2. hehe

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
  • Raising a Grotle, Prinplup and Monferno. The latter two have leveled so fast they won't obey me, but to be honest they are powerful enough that it doesn't really matter once they finally do listen (or use another OHKO-ing attack). I just need to get the Eterna badge and that should keep them in line for a while. :P

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I'm currently training a Chatot, Ninetales, Leafeon and Wobbuffet!^^ They're all in at Lv.89 currently, and I'm aiming for the 100!^^ It's getting along really great, so I guess I can almost say I'm having 4 100s more (although I really should train my Empoleon, Bibarel and Staraptor till the end (they've been waiting for 3 years now...).^^

Back