• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon are YOU

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
    Ninetales, Persian, Arcanine, Glaceon and Dragonite are my faves so one of those
    @Jezebel yay you like them too!

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Machamp cause I get me some strength.

Snorlax cause I'm lazy and like to eat stuff.

KageRyuu

The Shadow Dragon
    Years
    Me, sad to say though I love dragons...would be Snorlax. Lol. Im chunky, I like to eat and sleep, snore loud, and attack when disturbed lol.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Either Typhlosion or Salamence would best represent me. More likely the later because I always wanted wings...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Gardevoir pretty much reflects my personality in real life. Caring, protective, and pretty much always lost in thought.

Though I would prefer something like a Flygon. Wings do represent freedom to some, after all, and I do enjoy the desert. I just would hate being a Trapinch.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would be a Armaldo or Weavile. Weavile because it is strong and Armaldo because it has good defence. Also both make a really good team.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Treeko & Tododile reflect my personality. But I would like to be a Tododile ^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Probabbly a Poliwhirl, Politoed, or just about any other water Pokemon(Except Magikarp. XP) Or any Grass type, Maybe a Sceptile or Meganuim.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Manaphy, Sharpedo, or Flygon.

Manaphy - It would be nice to be the prince of something. You know, just for once? o3o The ocean also fascinates me.
    Sharpedo - Sharpedo has always been my favorite Pokemon, and I'd love to meet the deep depths of the sea someday.
    Flygon - The desert interests me too. And plus, I'd be able to fly, which is a definite plus for me.

Back