• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Do You Think Looks The Ugliest?

Years
    to be honest, every single pokemon that has been said, i think theyre just plain beautiful. but, there are a few that are ugly. here, ill put the REAL ugly pokemon down on a list. let me open up my GBA SP and look at the pokedex again...you guys are going to hate me for some of these:

1. Pikachu- its fat, had little red clown cheeks, a disfunctional and deformed tail, no arms or legs, and really tiny feet. other than this, i just hate how pikachu is always the star and the most important pokemon.
    2. Tentacruel- ill be honest, i like the pokemon a lot, its just not all that pretty. yeah, tentacool i understand because its pretty close to what a real jelly fish looks like, but tentacruels eyes are always in the angry position, and it makes my own hurt. like, whenever the sun is in my eyes, i squint and it makes my forehead hurt...
    3. Muk- i only think its ugly because its smelly. but, when its happy, ITS SO CUTE!!
    4. Drowzee- big nose. it reminds me of my ex boyfriend...
    5. Hypno- uh...up one, please...
    6. Seaking- looks kind of..i dont know...sped? (i have a fear of sped kids..especially after that one hit on me ;-; )
    7. Pinsir- i love it to death, but, remember that show when ash and misty were first walking through the woods, and she was afraid of bugs? remember when a big bug pokemon with claws on its head popped out of a bush behind her? (i was a little kid at that time..and i almost cried...)
    8. Gyarados- only because, if it closes its mouth its jaw may break, and it might die. ;-;
    9. Azumarill- it looks like a giant eggs...i dont like eggs...
    10. Sudowoodo- a big turd with...are those leaves? i dont know..
    11. Aipom- a monkey with a..hand hanging off of its bum?
    12. Girafarig- i hope thats an unknown on its back end and not...
    13. Elekid- i bet, if it dies, i can make a necklace with it. ^.^;;
    14. Blissey- at first it was pretty, then i noticed it had little pink dredlock things on the side of its head. PINK DREDLOCKS, OMFG!! also..i hate fighting it...-.-;
    15. Lombre- im still trying not to snicker, it looks so stuck up with that big upper lip. oh well..its still kind of cute.
    16. Ludicolo- erm...what is it?
    17. Shiftry- a medium sized ogre with twigs hanging off of it..still unable to figure out its element.
    18. Taillow- duck? pidgeon? ...?
    19. Vigoroth- scarey...
    20. Nosepass- you know that guy on Who Wants To Be A Millionare?..."Wow.."
    21. Mawile- cute, if you can look past the giant venus fly-trap-like mouth.
    22. Carvanha- *cries*
    23. Trapinch- i just got done training this thing, and the whole time i was thinking ~crab missing head and a claw...~
    24. Cacnea- o.o;; "i vant to suck your blood"
    25. Lunatone- look, im a big fan of the moon at night, and that thing makes me almost glad that pokemon arent real...
    26. Crawdaunt- im still debating over whether the two little blue lines in the front are its lips.
    27. Milotic- actually, milotic is pretty. but i had to put it on here because it looks like the **** of all pokemon.
    28. Walrein- OMMFG!!!!! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT LESBIAN THAT KEEPS ASKING ME OUT!!!

everything else looks pretty nice to me. btw, all of you who think groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, and the regis are ugly.........you have lost your mind. i actually think rayquaza is, like, the man-ho of the pokemon world. ^.^;

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    Butt

OMG THE UGLIEST POKEMON IS SNUBBULL OR TENTACOOL!!!! I HATE THOSE POKEMON!!! sometimes its hard to beleive something like those or tangela or crap are pokemon.........

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    How can so many people not like Rekkuza/Rayquaza?

I think he is one of the best looking of the Hoenn pokes...

adn Wailord is creepy....well I never liked it then hated it even more when these people on another forum were joking about it being in the same egg group as skitty then you can imagine the rest xD

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Whew i find a lot of the pokemon ugly, but the ugliest is that pink balloon family => Clefairy (Pink with that terrible sing) , Jigglypuff(urrgghh) Wiggelytuff (help..), Clefable (no more descriptions...) and off course the youngest of the Jiggelypuff family Igglypuff ....But i think Cleffa is really cute

Years
    want my opinion on glalie, because like, im bored? i think hes cute. nothing ugly about him, really. i just dont like the holes in his head x.x;. btw, about the pink family thing...wigglytuff is really the only ugly one. i hate the color pink, but wigglytuff is just a big fat pink blob. it looks like it was created out of boredom.

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    i'd have to say craydilly. i dont why but that pokemon has always kinda creeped me out o.O Banette too, theres just something about a possessed doll pokemon that freaks me out

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    I very much to say that Bagons are ugly! U-G-L-Y, Ugly! I don't have a reason why, but the though of it evolving into a slow moving shelgon just...aughh Bagons AND Shelgons are ugly.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Nosepass...definately. XD No offense to the poor Pokemon, but something with that large of a nose just doesn't strike me as very beautiful. XD

~Kelsey

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    in my opinion, i dont think any pokemon are ugly, sure, some are cuter than others, but i dont think there is a down right ugly pokemon. just some that arent as cute as others ^^

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Slaking.

And I somehow bet I am the only one in this topic that agrees with that XD

Back