• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Games Do You Own?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Me too and I also have GoD and Colliseum(spelling)

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    - Pokémon Emerald
    - Pokémon Leaf Green
    - Pokémon Pearl
    - Pokémon Ranger
    - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
    - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Yup.

Years
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Pokemon Blue Version
    "" Yellow Version
    "" Gold Version (battery not failed yet)
    "" Silver Version (battery died; no safe saves)
    "" Crystal Version (works; but the day/night system has failed somehow)
    "" Ruby Version (original save file from original release; 638 hours play time, 381 of 381 of 386)
    "" Sapphire Version (for Hoenn resets)
    Eon Ticket (from that NP magazine; e-Reader I also have)
    "" Emerald Version (battery failure; still takes saves)
    LeafGreen
    FireRed
    "" Colosseum
    "" XD: GoD
    Two copies Pokemon Diamond
    One copy Pokemon Pearl
    My Pokemon Ranch
    Seven Copies of Pokemon Ranger (the first; Manaphy taken from six; seventh is UT)
    Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Last edited:

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i have pokemon diamond,pokemon battle rev,and pokemon sapphire (i did have pokemon red rescue team but i traded that for sapphire :))

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    For the main RPG games, I own:
    • Pokemon Blue
    • Pokemon Crystal
    • Pokemon Emerald
    • Pokemon Diamond

And for the spin-off games; I own:
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1
    • Pokemon Ranger 1

The games that I don't have, I've either lost or sold it. I do replace them by getting roms of them and playing it on my computer.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I own:

Blue
    Yellow
    Gold
    Silver
    Cyrstal
    Leaf Green
    Emerald
    and my brother has diamond.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I have:

Red

Yellow

Silver (internal battery dead:( RIP)

Crystal

Sapphire

Ruby

Emerald

LeafGreen

FireRed

Diamond

I will defo buy Platinum when it comes out and I will wait for Pearl to become cheaper and buy that:)

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Here is the list of all the Pokemon games I own and a little rambling undereathe of my thoughts on them. =w=

Yellow Verison
    Even though I am no longer in possession of this game (I lost it), it was the first Pokemon game I ever owned. I loved the fact that Pikachu was right following behind you outside it's Pokeball because s(he) didn't like it's pokeball. I think they need to bring back that feature aside from when in Diamond/Pearl verison when going into the park.

Blue Verison
    I brought this game at Game Stop a while back, and whoever owned it previously had a pretty decent team. I only got to enjoy it for a while. Mysteriously, the game had disappeared and it would not let me start a new game. I am considering to throw it out but it's mostly just sitting in my room collecting dust.

Silver Verison
    I consider this game to be my second oldest from Yellow. The game on it own, I worked hard to raise an eevee and have it become an Umbreon (which I have the nickname "Night" in japanese). It's probably why I haven't started a new game yet.

LeafGreen Verison
    This verison reminded me of the original verisons like Yellow and Blue, but extended in that there was other places to visit (such as the islands) and new people to meet. It still has that classic flair but with a slight twist. <3

Sapphire Verison
    The contest aspect of the game is my favorite, for there were times when I would play it just to enter one of my pokemon into a contest. I found it amusing that no matter how many times I entered, the other entries are usually the exact same from a previous contest (as though they never actually moved on even though the said person had own from another contest I had entered). xD;;

Mystery Dungeon (
    Red Rescue Team)
    This game is so much fun. I love how you get to be a pokemon yourself, battling and learning new attacks. Also how everything is run by Pokemon (the shops, bank, training ground).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The only pokemon games I still own are:
    -Pokemon Stadium
    -Pokemon Diamond

I used to have much more than that but I sold them since I didn't need them anymore.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Every main series game, save Platinum. From Blue to Pearl. Plus I have two Red versions... honestly, I have no idea how I got two of them. I also have Stadium, Puzzle Challenge, Colosseum, XD (But the disk got scratched and it doesn't load anymore), MD Blue Team and MD Explorers of Time, Ranger 1, and Battle Revolution. Don't tell me, I already know I have too many. I'm still getting Platinum in March so nya.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Currently Have
    -Yellow
    -Gold
    -Sapphire
    -FireRed
    -Diamond
    -Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
    -Stadium 1
    -Snap