• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon looks best?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would probably have to say Crobat. I love how it was designed and how GameFreak put it together in the game. Just absolutely stunning.:)

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    IMO. It's obviously Squirtle for the EPIC WIN. or Bulbasaur *So cute ^_^*

Squirtle was THE best idea for a Pokémon. I love Squirtle because of it's amazing personality which seems like mine ALOT. I've just always loved Squirtle.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well the best looking pokemon I have seen in my opinion would be Luxray, Houndoom, and Rotoms funny forms.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    All of em'
    Although, I have reasons about Magikarp & Bidoof...

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Voltorb anyone? Haha. I say Eevee and it's evolutions. Although the idea of Bulbasaur is astonishing.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I think Ditto looks the best. I mean... how long did they spend designing it? =O

Staarbit

The Brawl Addict
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    I'd say either Luxray or Weavile. I think they both have awesome designs ^-^

Back