• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Manga are you currently reading?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • What Pokemon Manga are you currently reading? Is it the Yellow Arc or right down to D/P?

Myself-wise I have only just started reading the Pokemon Adventures manga, I'm have ony made it about the middle of the Yellow Arc, it's actually really good, I love the humour tha is twisted throughout the stories.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Oh I love that part too >O< You'll later see what happen to Yellow! It's very cute

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I started reading the manga the other day and I am up to the Saffron City arc. OMG Evil Professor Oak! No wait it's just Kadabra *sigh* Looks to be a great arc thus far.

GStheHero

YouTube Battler
    Years
  • I'm currently on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. The three protagonists have just split up to go to the three lakes.

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
  • Since I got the latest manga after one month time, now I'm currently at Platinum Saga. Where Platinum Berlitz just finished challenging Battle Castle and is ready for Battle Arcade. For your information, Diamond & Pearl and Platinum are two different arc/saga. Diamond & Pearl is the Seventh Chapter, Platinum is the Eighth Chapter as stated from the manga. =)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've stopped reading the Pokemon mangas after the Pokemon Battle Frontier series (I dont know why), but I picked up on reading the mangas two weeks ago and I have moved on to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl series.

:t354:TG

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Pokemon Special/Adventures. Sadly, is there any thing to read any other than that manga? Since I can't find any scan of DPA and that manga aren't getting published in my country, I guess Pokemon Special is my only choice.

Pokemon have lot. A LOT of potential to developed. Why wouldn't there any talented mangaka picked it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I am on the platinum manga and on the part in which buck or whatever his name is gets the magma stone

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    No Thanks I don't want to read the Pokemon Version of Digimon Frontier. I'm reading BW and waiting or new chapters of Platinum.

Ah, yes. You're one of the 50 Million people who claim it's a ripoff (or version, in this case) of Digimon Frontier.

Despite the fact there are many, many, many, many differences between the two.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Ah, yes. You're one of the 50 Million people who claim it's a ripoff (or version, in this case) of Digimon Frontier.

Despite the fact there are many, many, many, many differences between the two.
    Well yeah 50 million is a lot of People but out of those 50 million I Am the Most valuable so my opinion is the only one that counts GAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

Anyways I'll tell you this and I'll give you my Royal Word as the most valuable human In the Universe. If the design of the Trainer that Burst's with Reshiram is well drawn and elegant I will read it. I don't like it because I don't like Zekrom and a Pokemon Manga without Redsan is no good in my book.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Well yeah 50 million is a lot of People but out of those 50 million I Am the Most valuable so my opinion is the only one that counts GAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

Anyways I'll tell you this and I'll give you my Royal Word as the most valuable human In the Universe. If the design of the Trainer that Burst's with Reshiram is well drawn and elegant I will read it. I don't like it because I don't like Zekrom and a Pokemon Manga without Redsan is no good in my book.

*sigh* No need to be so all mighty for countering an argument. You just make all of us look bad.

Well, PokeReburst have differences from DigiFrontier, but their core concept is same: Man/trainer/tamer fused with their monster to fight. Although I dislike it, I wouldn't call PokeReburst a rip-off. It just me that craving for classic pokemon battle that more dynamic and more bloody(Richie's Charizard vs Ash's Charizard in ETP) and doesn't like the idea of man-monster fusion that much.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Well in order to really talk bad about this manga I need to read it who knows I might like it a little. But alas there are no scans in English I can read and don't like to read summaries and is against my principles buying mangas i haven't read first. Because is a battle manga i expect there battles being in the same level as One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Also I did say that reBurst remind me of DigiFrontire but the more i look at it our read about it the more it seems like a Pokemon version of Saint Seiya. They Use there Pokemon like armors and use them to amplify there own abilities and gain the attributes and powers of that armor.I also hope Trust in the partners plays a huge role in getting more power from the Pokemon. Because if not I can catch a caterpie fuse with it right away. Go train in a mountain,Tell a random girl I'll protect her,Make a random guy my rival and eat a lot and my Caterpie armor can even beat Arceus without bonding with caterpie. Yeap Shonnen Manga 101 XD.

If I find Scans on the internet in English I will read it and I won't talk bad about this manga Until I read it. I give you all My Royal Word as The Great Red King.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • You still didn't have to be a jerk about it though :/
    Anyway. That is all.

I"m re-reading Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! and I'm about to read Vol. 14 of Pokemon Adventures.

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    I'm currently towards the end of the G/S/C arc, have to say... I'm pretty sure who the masked man is. I love how Gold corresponds to the Sun, while Silver to the moon, and Crystal to stars.

Back