• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon or Pokemon collection are you most proud of?

Years
    well, i don't have any shinies that i know of, haven't figured out the intricacies of EV breeding and havent been to any events, so i don't have anything to compare with the kind of pokemon you guys are talking about, so this will probably sound pretty lame, but i love my Swampert just because he was my first pokemon ever, he's named after my son (who got me into playing pokemon in the first place) and we've wandered all over Hoenn together

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    Thats a tricky one. It's probbably my good old Torterra and Gayrados of my pearl in game team. Both got me through the game without much trouble. My ev team which i am creating is Gallade and Octillery. Oh and my non-legit Claydol named Osmond.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I'm really proud about my lv. 70 Metagross. It's got a decent nature (impish), and it's IVs are:

22/31/28/2/31/22

The best part is that I didn't IV breed or even intend to use it for battle. It was just a random Beldum I caught for my Pokedex. It is living proof that the game doesn't comepletely hate me.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'm proud of my eevees. I have an army of eevee and it's evalutions

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Firstly, a single Pokemon I own for competition - I won't mention what it is, but this one Pokemon by itself destroyed nine entire teams at Otakon 2007.

Secondly, my complete collection of all 493 Pokemon. :D

Back