• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon repersents you

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pikachu. Its my favorite Pokemon, but also, for some reason, people are always comparing me to it.... My personalities almost the same as Pikachu's, I suppose. ^^;

SilverTwilight

~dream on!~
    Years
    a lot i guess, since i have multiple personalities>.<
    umbreon-im friendly, but dark sometimes
    espeon-im a real calm person and nothing rarely gets to me
    houndoom-im only loyal to those i respect like my friends
    wabuffet-it's not really one of my favorite pokemon, but im like this one because i have a lot of patience
    ninetales-i can be a quiet person but that doesnt mean i cant be deadly, and im quite clever too.
    swellow-i can be stubborn somtimes when it comes to competition
    lucario-im quite a mystery and hard to figure out
    psyduck-im stupid around my friends
    absol-although i have friends, i like to do things solo
    lugia-i'll protect my friends and anyone who means something to me(even if i hate them) at any cost of something serious happens

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Probably Meganium (funny how people seem to be like their favorite pokemon) because it's very calm, or Elekid, hehe, because I LOOOOVE thunderstorms. =P

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Another one for me. Not just tailow, mudkip, and totodile, but munchlax because I love to eat! -and sometimes im cutely annoying! I also am very kind at school and clean up after everyone, like munchy. XD

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Zan!
    Zangoose!!- He's powerful, and we can both do Crush Claw (literally)
    and he's my fav pokemon

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I think the Pokemon that best represents me is Mew. :3 Kind of spontaneous, I know. XD But Mew is just so bubbly and hyper, yet kinda and considerate of others. Plus it's pink and as most people would know, I've had a recent obsession for pink. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    Gardevoir. one of my favorite colors are green, and it looks so hardcore. Alittle mysterious too.

xScene

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    A whoooole bunch:

-Sneasel: Like it says in my sig, pouncing upon unsuspecting folk is a hobby of mine, and I could deal some damage if that was my intent.
    -Gardevoir: I'm pretty good with emotions, and can be extremely protective of those I care about. All lives take priority over mine.
    -Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar: I'm a sneaky l'il devil, and who doesn't love a good prank?
    -Smeargel: Art, art, and more art.
    -Hitmonlee/Blaziken: Martial arts (especially kicks) all the way. Quite a good jumper too.
    -Exeggcutor: I definitely look wierd.
    -Slaking: Laaaaaaaaaaazy.
    -Mewtwo: Personality wise. Nowhere near in the power department.

And I think I'll stop now. Still a bunch more I can think of, but who wants to read a freakin' 5000+ word post?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Mew - Calm, quiet, optimistic; yet kind and considerate to other people. It can be hyper, also, extremely cheerful... That represents me to the fullest degree.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Banette represents me, mainly because of the 'Insomnia' ability. This is because I don't sleep much (go to bed really late - get up really early) and I barely EVER feel tired. Also I like sneaking around in the dark. Also for the record I like ghosts (the idea of them etc.). And finally, I have a Banette in my squad and I love it.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I think I would have to say Vilpix. My trust is hard to earn, but not hard to keep once you've got it. I'm cute (or so people tell me... I don't agree, myself), and love to cuddle. I'm sweet and loving on the outside, but if you mess with me or anyone that I'm close to, prepare to feel the burn. When I get truly angry, my flame is hot and WILL get you.

duffin

duffin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    I think I am like sceptile cuz' I'm usually quite calm and I'm also very fast (running)

xMew-Fairyx

New Mew Trainer
    Years
    I think I'm like Mew cause I'm giggly,cute(well my bf says i am :embarrass ) also I'm able to disappear then appear somewhere different really quickly & i think people don't see alot of me when I'm out of skool.Also i think I'm a little bit like Lapras, I'm gentle & also quite a good swimmer & I'm always there if people need help.:)

Back