• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon repersents you

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I think there are quite many of them, among them are:

Smeargle (because I'm an artist, obviously)
    Ash's Charizard (I'm stubborn and never do anything unless I want to >D)
    Snorlax (due to my appetite and lazyness)
    Alakazam (I do well in school, and that means I can't be stupid, right? :S)
    Umbreon (I can often be very mysterious and usually keep it cool)
    Dunsparce (because I'm often underestimated >D)

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    mine would have to be a a magikarp at first and then unexpectingly i become really powerful (gyrados) dont worry if u didn't understand that neither did i

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I took a test before that said I'm like a Butterfree, but I forgot the reasons why it described me as that.

I'm also like Gardevoir. We both are ...erm... noticed for our chests :::cough:::

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
    I wish I could say that I am a Pokémon like Charizard, because I'm strong, or a Pokémon like Dragonite because I'm smart and intelligent, or something like Mew, because I'm special, but to tell thr truth, I'm far from being any super powerful Pokémon. In fact, to me, I feel that I am more like one of the most common Pokémon I know. Although most people would say that I'm only trying to act cool and stuff by saying that I'm like this Pokémon, truth is, I've been told before that I'm like this Pokémon.

Pikachu.

Reasons are that I am pretty loyal to the people I know, and have been known to get rather angry when people I know have been insulted or hurt. I am alos bubbly and full of energy, but I still hve a very cautious nature. I try to befriend all that I can, but once I'm rejected, I get pretty angry.

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Probably an:
    Manetric, cuz he looks sort of smart and I am sort of smart too.
    Wobufet, cuz I am sometimes a nusense and a waste of space.
    And something super hyper happy...um, spinda!

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    "SHUPPET grows by feeding on dark emotions, such as vengefulness and envy, in the hearts of people. It roams through cities in search of grudges that taint people."

Envy... no other Pokemon can be so fitting.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well i say 2 Bellssom because i am beautiful like her, also cos she's liked alot! and well i'd say also torchic because she is such a fuzzie caring but sometimes stubborn pokemon (Like chikorita)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2006
    Even though I would like to say I represent a Dewgong (my fav pokemon) I can't really since I'm not very carefree and laid back - I would say:

Seadra: I can be a bit "spiky" at times lol when I'm in a bad mood (which Seadra seems to be in all the time ^_ ^ Also I am home in the water.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    id have to say scizor cause he is fast and cool just like me lmao nope only joking just cause i love him

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    hmm...maybe a crossbreed of a charizard and a pidgeot...no that would look like a freak...i think a pidgeot then.....coz ive always wanted to fly
    oh...no never mind...i think bagon.....scince i desire to fly..but i cant...but one day...ill get on a airplane...LOL! and yeah... i ama bit agressive like a bagon...but only if im agered or something...

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
    Years
    Treeko, Bulbasaur or Pikachu!

Treeko, wel, part of me is lonely sometimes and prefers to isolate himself at times even though he dosen't have to be an outcast and all that, like someone said before.

Bulbasaur -- A lot because he can be fussy and picky (and sarcastic, lol!) but has a good heart really.

Pikachu -- He can be a kind, cute, good mannered Pokémon, but when you annoy him or hurt people close to him, you're defitnely gonna get a shock of thunder up your butt, lol. And he takes a while to warm up to new people.

Years
    I really would have to say Lugia (no, not just because it's my favorite Pokemon XP) I love the fact that it keeps to itself at the bottom of the sea, and I'm very seclusive like that.

~Chibi~

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Mine would have to be a togepi,Im shy but im always up for a advanture,I might not be clever but I make my point^^so yeah togepi

Back