• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What pokemon should I use?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    This is ENTIRELY up to you... it's like making a Pokemon team. There is absolutely no reason for you to use an entire team "recommanded" by someone else, or else you're not the one playing but just a puppet for whoever recommanded you that entire team. The fun of the game is to strive to make the "invincible team." There is no "invincible team" but it's always fun to see just how close you can get to invincible ^_^

Electabuzz_Girl

100% Americian gurl
    Years
    Don't get Treeko :\
    Once I was battling the elite four poor Treeko(his elvolved stage forgot name) could not beat any pokemon there. The only pokemon that I like on that version is Alakazam *shrugs* because all hte new ones suck IMO

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    i don't like any of the starters, but thats just me. Blaziken's cool, but i don't find him all that useful. Leaf blade is nice on Sceptile, and Swampert isn't that bead, either. Still, i like the R/B/Y starters better.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    For in game purposes use which ever one it really doesn't matter - all u need are some high levels
    u may find Blaziken to be good for in game [norman + electric guy + rock girl + not many other fire types] but to be honest i find Sceptile is the best once u know how to use him........
    Marshstomp is kool and very versitile but i find that with starmie and milotic running around the place + no access to subpunch/rock slide in game u may want to go with the others..................................

anyway i suggest choosing ur favourite and go have fun.................

Back