• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Type Do You Like Best?

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    The Pokemon Type I like best is probably have to be Electric because most of the pokemon I like are electric.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I like fire and dark. Fire is the only type where I like ALL of the Pokémon and fire is so appealing anyway. As for dark, it's...well... cool. Simple as that XD

In addition, there's a good amount of fire and dark canids, and I love canids, so...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Well, I'll put in my own input here. My favourite type is Ground. Maybe it's the Pokemon in them (dugtrio, Nidoking), or maybe it's the great moves (Fissure, though not good in battle, is still awesome, and Earthquake). BUt I just love Ground types either way.

In 2nd comes Fighting and Flying.

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Dragon, followed by fire and bug. *hugs heracorss and charizard*

Back