• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassX

Pokemon Master
Years
  • RAYQUAZA Its powerful,intelligent,its 1 of my favorite PKMN,did i mention its powerful or i would be my 2nd favorite PKMN DEOXYS and just like what PokemonChampion2K4 said i could make millions of myself and be very powerful

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I would be Arcanine. ^^ It looks a lot like a wolf, which is my favorite animal, and it can run sooo fast! 8D Plus it's absolutely beautiful and ultra kawaii. <33

Ummmmm...*pets Andy* XD

~Kelsey

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Ah, and if i would NOT be a Ditto, i could be or a Gulpin or a Swalot. They're so cute ^_^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I'd probably be Charmander to get to Charizard. Charmander was the first pokemon I ever liked and ever had so yeah, it rocks. It's cool as your mom.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
  • Okay, here I go!

Absol
    Skarmory
    Machop
    Gardevoir
    Dratini
    Salamence
    Female Nidoran
    Blaziken