• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you like by your side in real life?

Kurosaki

If I could have a Pokemon at my side, I'm more than positive I'd choose a Gardevoir.

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    Blastoise, Nidoking and Flareon.....if pokemon were real though, how would I get a rare Moonstone though.....

Persona

Banned
    Years
    could be my trusty charizard, rayquaza or houndoom....maybe houndoom. O.o i wish that we could have one by our side in the real life....

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon
    1.)Charizard- to fly around
    2.) Venusaur- I love it
    3.) Blastoise- Blasters
    4.) Marowak- I always loved it
    5.) Gengar- Gots to have a Ghost type
    6.) Mawile- love its teeth
    7.) Vaporeon- its so cute
    8.) Mightyena- have to have a fast Pokemon
    9.) Chimecho- Psychic types
    10.) Swampert- Mudfish
    11.) Manectric- have to paralyze
    12.) Lunatone-Astrology
    13.)Umbreon- i dunno

:t003:Dark Venusaur

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
    it would be good if i could to have metagross, aggron, rukario, salamance and deoxys by my side
    my heart is broken because i know it will never come true

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    Espeon, probably.
    Dragonite's my favorite, but he's just a little bit too big to be walking around with. I'd much prefer something smaller so I could carry it around if I wanted to.

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    Hmmm well my first one would be PIKACHU beacuse I love pikachu .Then it would be munchlax beacuse he could eat the foods I don't want like bread pudding .Then combusken because its cool & strong.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Either Haunter or Gardevoir. Both are my top favorites among favorites, and both have their own pluses about them. Gardevoir, for example, inherently make dedicated bodyguards (according to their 'dex entries), while Haunter apparently make excellent entertainment (alongside having sweet ghostly powers).

duffin

duffin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    I'd choose trrecko that would obviously elvole into sceptile cuz' he's fast
    or maybe dusclops to scare people ^_^

Back